PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Road Game Tailgate Parties (San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Oakland)

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
If you'll be at any Patriots road games and would like to be among our own (die-hard Pats fans that is), then join the Patriots Tailgate Yahoo Group where we are helping everyone purchase tickets and are planning tailgate parties and a social get-together/rally the night before each game at a local bar or restaurant.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/PatsTG/

The Chargers never offered group tickets for the Patriots game and in fact this is the second year that they have a waiting list for season tickets. Single game tickets went on sale last Saturday but for the Patriots game you were also required to purchase two other games (they refer to it as a "bundle") one of which is a preaseason game. The only tickets I saw available were Upper View and for three times that price, you can get a decent Field or Plaza level seat.

Some of us in the Patriots Tailgate Club are working on getting smaller quantities of tickets and will be making them available to members. No matter where you'll be in the game, we'll all be tailgating together for hours prior to kick-off on Sunday afternoon (game starts at 5:15 PST)

It's going to be harder, but not impossible, for you guys to get tickets for that game. With them packaging the Pats and Colts tickets with other games and preseason games , it makes it so you can't buy single game pat tickets directly from the official outlet unless you want the other tickets. You can get them on stubhub, but not as easily as the other games. This game and the colts game are the most looked forward to games. gonna be a rocking game.

Ya, the bundle thing is always a problem for the Chargers, they make you buy them that way every year, it never fails. Like NWBolts said you can get them on Stubhub.com.

Another site that I found is really helpful, it brings all the ticket brokers to the same place, and gives the best price, is seathound.com. This is where I got my tickets to this game a couple weeks ago.

Ya, the bundle thing is always a problem for the Chargers, they make you buy them that way every year, it never fails. Like NWBolts said you can get them on Stubhub.com.

Another site that I found is really helpful, it brings all the ticket brokers to the same place, and gives the best price, is seathound.com. This is where I got my tickets to this game a couple weeks ago.

Thanks! for the suggestion

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back