PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ring #5 had to happen this way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rank the modern era (basically post 2000) QBs as...Brady, Brees, Manning, Rodgers.

.... and when it does, my argument is simply this. A comeback when you are down 28-3 with ~23 minutes to play requires several things to happen.... 1) Some mistakes by the leading team, which did happen 2) a bit of good juju from above (god is obviously a Patriot fan :cool: 3) (most importantly IMO) a QB and team that can absolutely capitalize on EVERY one of about 20-25 things that need to happen to in order to be victorious... That's what truly makes him the GOAT.

With regard to No 2 above.
Joke: Peyton Manning meets St Peter at the pearly gates and is taken to his new home. Lovely little house with a small garden and little picket fence. " Very nice" says Manning thanking St Peter. Then Peyton sees a huge mansion off in the distance with marble columns, monstrous gardens, et etc. There were New England Patriots and TB12 Flags and Banners all around the grounds and on the Mansion. Peyton asks " is that house for Tom Brady"?
"No" replies St Peter...that's God's house.;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back