PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan making noises about Dolphins HC job

If they kept Gase on as OC and Ryan gave the Dolphins balls it could work.

I really don’t like that guy. They should make an expansion team in anchorage and make him coach there and not in a dome

Very sad, the Rex Ryan is even considered as a HC Candidate... the pipeline of quality Coaches climbing the NFL Career Ladder is pyss poor.... Ryan is a buffoon..

Perhaps he can do a "shaky weight" infomercial in Miami to show how great a coach he really is, "get me a goddam snack"..

images

Great, now all we need is to plant listening devices in Miami now. Lol

I would love the entertainment.

Gase is the least of the Dolphins problem. The biggest is Stephen Ross. He has always been and always will be what prevents the Dolphins from becoming a threat. If someone convinces him to dump Tannebaum for someone who's willing to get on the same page with Gase, then I'd start worrying about the Dolphins becoming a credible threat.

I hope he gets the job. He was always a fun rival. Despite all his trash talk, he was always respectful of the Patriots, Brady, and Belichick.

I think the only one considering Rex a candidate is Rex. Then again this is the Dolphins.

It’s almost like he’s waited to see when the dynasty would start to decline.
If he’s smart he’d make the joke “well, there are 2 more rings I have to kiss this time around.”
(At his introductory presser)

"Ugggg. Hurrrg".

Are we sure this isn't the Miami Hurricanes job? They just hired Manny Diaz, so there was an opening.

He should go to bengals. And be a pain in rat birds side.

It wouldn’t be a surprising mis-hire by Miami.

If they kept Gase on as OC and Ryan gave the Dolphins balls it could work.
So they could be 28th in scoring and lose because they are too aggressive on defense and get torched?
2 bad coaches doesn’t make a good team.

So they could be 28th in scoring and lose because they are too aggressive on defense and get torched?
2 bad coaches doesn’t make a good team.
I like Gase and I like Rexs Bravado if you could harness Gases Xs and 0s and Ryans swagger bravado toughness you could have a decent formula.

Are we sure this isn't the Miami Hurricanes job? They just hired Manny Diaz, so there was an opening.

I actually think he would have been a smart hire for the Hurricanes. His blustery style would do wonders for recruiting down there. Ryan's the kind of coach that I could see having more success at the college level than the NFL level.

I like Gase and I like Rexs Bravado if you could harness Gases Xs and 0s and Ryans swagger bravado toughness you could have a decent formula.
Gase has almost always run poor offenses. I don’t think being Peyton Manning’s caddy counts.
Rex’s “bravado” is the reason he destroys everything he touches. It’s a weakness not a strength.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back