PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Request info about attending Bills game in Foxboro

I like to park in the Enterprise lot on the 495 side of the Stadium on the other side of route one. I find it an easier in and out than a lot of the stadium lots. And even if you want to go 95 home, it is easier to go to 495 from that lot and go 495 south to 95 north. I find it can save you an hour or even more after the game.

Although when we go, we usually tailgate right after the game. You aren't going anywhere fast anyway. And I found that if you tailgate for an hour after the game and leave after the traffic eases, you get home around the same time as if you try to leave the parking lot right away.
They may also want to check out the Patriots HoF after the game if it's open.

Again, it's been a long time since I've taken the train, but I never had a problem catching it to leave the game, even as a nosebleeder.

I stopped taking it after it got to the game late for the 2007 AFCCG and I missed the first series.

You can say that I can hold a grudge.
Yes, the one time I took it I had to run to my seats and barely made opening kickoff. Then on the way back the train was ridiculously crowded, way more it seemed, than on the way there, and I found out why last year. My friend's daughter rode with us to the game, but said she planned to take the train back to her apartment in Boston. I wondered how she could do that since she did not have a ticket. She said, "oh, they don't check tickets on the way back." Mystery of the overcrowded train solved. And once was enough for me on the train. We took it to see if it saved time, and it didn't, by the time we drove to Boston, parked, and got on.

Yes, the one time I took it I had to run to my seats and barely made opening kickoff. Then on the way back the train was ridiculously crowded, way more it seemed, than on the way there, and I found out why last year. My friend's daughter rode with us to the game, but said she planned to take the train back to her apartment in Boston. I wondered how she could do that since she did not have a ticket. She said, "oh, they don't check tickets on the way back." Mystery of the overcrowded train solved. And once was enough for me on the train. We took it to see if it saved time, and it didn't, by the time we drove to Boston, parked, and got on.
That's right. I admit, I took the "free" train home once also.

Hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread n6249c, I just had a quick question for people who have been to the Razor. How is the accessibility there? I'm not disabled, but I'm a big dude and have bad knees. Is it really tough for someone such as myself to get up to the cheap seats or do they have an elevator?

Hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread n6249c, I just had a quick question for people who have been to the Razor. How is the accessibility there? I'm not disabled, but I'm a big dude and have bad knees. Is it really tough for someone such as myself to get up to the cheap seats or do they have an elevator?
There’s an elevator. I’m not sure what the rules are for using it.

There’s an elevator. I’m not sure what the rules are for using it.
I guess I should have googled first, but, well, I'm an idiot. LOL But I found this video on Youtube. I'm actually really proud my team cares so much about making the experience as uniform for everyone as they can. Robert Kraft has really done something amazing with the whole facility.

There may be an elevator to the bottom of the 300 sections, but there isn't one to get up to your seat and those 300 sections' stairs are friggin' steep. If you have bad knees, don't get a seat too high up in the 300s or you may have trouble.

There may be an elevator to the bottom of the 300 sections, but there isn't one to get up to your seat and those 300 sections' stairs are friggin' steep. If you have bad knees, don't get a seat too high up in the 300s or you may have trouble.
That’s a great point. I’m in row 18 in the 300s and I can see some people struggling to get up there.

That's interesting. The train arrives at the stadium earlier than it used to (like 10 years ago).
It does not always arrive on schedule. I’ve never missed a series and have always been able to grab food in pats place, but that sometimes (this year browns game, 2014 divisional ravens game) has required full ****ing sprint from the train all the way to the food place before going in ha.
Yeah, I don't know anything than what I have heard in the past. I just heard stories of people getting stranded.

But 30 minutes after the game is cutting it short. It can take 30 minutes to get out of the stadium from the nosebleed seats.
They give you plenty of time to get there. Dirty secret is it doesn’t actually leave 30 mins after. But if they said 45, assholes would still be getting on at 1 hour.

Unless you're in the back row, don't stand during the game. The entitled fans who come to Gillette every week value sitting on their arses and quietly enjoying their game more than anything. If the people behind you are drunk males over the age of 40 with no family in sight, they will threaten violence against you if you have the nerve to stand, and security will do nothing about it. Seriously, it's happened to me 3 times before.

How crowded are the trains? Or do they just add cars as required?

I’m thinking the train looks very convenient, and hotels in Providence are cheaper so I’ll probably stay there if I’m not crashing with friends somewhere.

now it’s a matter of budget, and finding tickets.
Youve come to the right place.

Triumph ticket and travel is here to serve you 24/7. I can put you on the 30 yard line, lower level for only $500 plus shipping and handling.

My advice, you only live once and to buy the best seat possible. Even if it cost more than you intended to spend, there will be day that you look back and be glad that you did. Ticketmaster is loaded with single tickets New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills @ Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA on December 26, 2021

Check EBAY and Bills messageboards. Sometimes plans change and you can get tickets at face value because the seller is just happy to get his money back.

Train to the game? What’s that rail service?

DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, take the train. It is unreliable, especially this time of year, and could arrive late. I'm speaking from experience. Rent a car and park at a private lot north or south of the stadium at least two hours before kickoff, tailgate or find a bar/restaurant in Patriot Place to hang out.

DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, take the train. It is unreliable, especially this time of year, and could arrive late. I'm speaking from experience. Rent a car and park at a private lot north or south of the stadium at least two hours before kickoff, tailgate or find a bar/restaurant in Patriot Place to hang out.

I parked in a private lot with someone in our party who had knee problems and he had trouble with that walk, especially after the game, when he had to stand up for most of it. He was limping pretty badly by the time we got back to the car. I would recommend getting into lot P2, which is the closest lot to the stadium entrance. P2 fills quickly though, so get there early.

I parked in a private lot with someone in our party who had knee problems and he had trouble with that walk, especially after the game, when he had to stand up for most of it. He was limping pretty badly by the time we got back to the car. I would recommend getting into lot P2, which is the closest lot to the stadium entrance. P2 fills quickly though, so get there early.

Yeah, parking in the private lots is not recommended if you can't comfortably walk a mile. My understanding is that this year parking in lots directly adjacent to the stadium requires a prepaid pass, the only cash lots being P11 and P10 across Route 1 from Gillette. And it's a long wait getting out of them afterward.

Last edited:
Again, it's been a long time since I've taken the train, but I never had a problem catching it to leave the game, even as a nosebleeder.

I stopped taking it after it got to the game late for the 2007 AFCCG and I missed the first series.

You can say that I can hold a grudge.

My friend Steve must have been the conductor of that train. When I had season tickets, we consistently missed the opening drive of games because Steve was always the slowest to be ready to head over to the stadium from tailgating. Whether it was he had to put on his cold weather gear to having to take a leak, he was consistently just starting to do something when we were all ready to head over to the stadium. I missed opening drives for so many games including the Snow Bowl, the 2003 AFCCG, and others.

Very helpful. And reminds me that I have a handicap parking hang tag while I’m rehabbing from knee surgery. When my knee is good I feel hesitant about using it, but when the knee acts up it’s a godsend. i need to look into how that might help with parking. And need to remember that I should consider not just whether I can walk from the train station to the stadium but also how the knee will be while walking back after a few hours in the cold. Hmm. Reminds me how watching from a warm living room with the whirlpool tub a room away is really nice.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back