PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Belichick and Linda Holliday are breaking up

This has been over for a very very long time.

There were videos all over Twitter over a year ago of bill with someone much younger. First shopping at glitzy stores in New Orleans, then somewhere else I forget.

She looks young enough to be a classmate of Amanda, the randy old geezer...

Think Bill will wait until after the "Thank you, Tom" game to text Gisele? Now that Linda's "On to the Sidelines"

I’m picturing Bill and Tom having a beer after Sunday’s game, chatting about exes who said “it’s either football or me, pick one” and didn’t get the result they expected.

This has been over for a very very long time.

There were videos all over Twitter over a year ago of bill with someone much younger. First shopping at glitzy stores in New Orleans, then somewhere else I forget.

I'm not sure how young she actually is. I wouldn't guess 20s, or even young 30s for that matter. I don't think she's in her 60s/70s like BB, but I'd peg her in the 35-55 range.

Belichick in conference: "Sad to see her gone. Incredible legs. Could hustle through traffic, really great burst, got a lot of sac. Always put her head down, gave it all she got. Always found her hand on a ball. Great player."
“First one in, last one out. Nobody worked harder. Has a great arm, makes plays in every zone and at every level. Comfortable in both power and gap-based schemes. A true 3 way player if I’ve ever seen one.”

Bill's anthem right now:

Bachelor Bill is about wreak havoc on the league. Just the spark this team needed.

“First one in, last one out. Nobody worked harder. Has a great arm, makes plays in every zone and at every level. Comfortable in both power and gap-based schemes. A true 3 way player if I’ve ever seen one.”

This is my flavorite part.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Oh no, this is terrible. If people find out that Belichick is an @sshole it will ruin his reputation.

I think the first hint of trouble was when Bill mentioned having had Brady as GOAT on O, LT on D and Slater on ST. But no mention of Linda as GF GOAT.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back