PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: Brady leads team in penalties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Reiss: Brady leads team in penalties.

usually when there is a delay of game penalty, it is the coaches fault as much as, if not more than the QBs. not always, but that is usually the case.

Obviously Brady and Maroney should retire and open up a business together. They can sell boxes of shattered glass and always be late shipping them out... :rolleyes:

Well, after all TFB has done for us, I say we allow him two more to match his previous 8. Then he has to go!

I must admit I was more than a little surprised that he got two DOGs at home this past game, since he has clearly gotten back into the rhythm of the game since early this season. I did read somewhere he said that he thought they were quicker than usual with the whistle on one of them (the 2nd?) though. :confused2: Anyway...he's on notice now...TWO MORE and THAT'S IT!!

ooowwww...that hurt me to type that even kidding around. :( Love ya, mean it, TFB!!

Last edited:

Is it just me or were the 2 penalties on him this past week completely bogus? When watching I could have sworn he got them off in time, and he was visibly upset with the officials since in the past he's been so good with getting the ball snapped at the last second(s).

Is it just me or were the 2 penalties on him this past week completely bogus? When watching I could have sworn he got them off in time, and he was visibly upset with the officials since in the past he's been so good with getting the ball snapped at the last second(s).

Your are right on this. BB talked about those penalties during his interview with the big show this week. He said both plays were snapped in time. In fact, on one of the penalties, there were TWO seconds left on the play clock!

What a bust. Get him out of here and trade for Daunte Culpepper. At least Culpepper never gets Delay of Game penalties.

What a bust. Get him out of here and trade for Daunte Culpepper. At least Culpepper never gets Delay of Game penalties.

Wow that's reaching a little high there. I would think more Russell see how that works out first then reach for a talent like Culpepper.

There are times when the Patriots shuffle their players so much it's tough for Brady. But I'm sure if analyzed those player changes are well worth the penalties they cause at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe