Next Up: at Jets
Pick Results: NE: 98.3% at NYJ: 1.7%

Sun
Sep 19th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Yes, the blue tricorn hat is an incredibly inspirational football image -- brimming with deep symbolism and nuance. I'm not familiar with Angry Pat, perhaps you mean ...

You just made my day thanx

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
That's the whollllllllleeeee point
1624905727697.pngHow can anybody not love this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1624905783518.pngHow can anybody not be nauseated by this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1624905947389.pngNow that's a pro football uniform (and player)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1624906084173.pngPackers still play in the NFL, right?

So what team is that guy Reggie's sacking (again) playing for? Whoever he is/was, he threw four interceptions too.

BTW In Tom Brady's entire Super Bowl career he's been picked off six times. Couldn't resist throwing that in.

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
flying elvis=Soylent Green
So for the disagrees, I always like seeing the clown nose so it's all good...

...so, like, are you saying flying elvis doesn't taste as good as Soylent Green, or...? Just trying to clarify.

I don't even have an appetite when seeing the flying elvis. An unintended silver lining as I haven't stuffed my face watching games the last 28 years.

Palm Beach Pats Fan

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Pat Patriot looks like he is trying his best to squeeze out a very painful dump. Yes, I prefer Flying Elvis, and and I am an old timer.

I'd pair the red jerseys with these, before I'd go back to constipated Pat.

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Yes, the blue tricorn hat is an incredibly inspirational football image -- brimming with deep symbolism and nuance. I'm not familiar with Angry Pat, perhaps you mean ...

In an earlier thread about uniforms/helmets, one of the photos shown depicted a modern, minimalist version of Pat, more serious-looking...I've taken the liberty to name him Angry Pat, Pat Patriot's grandson...

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Pat Patriot looks like he is trying his best to squeeze out a very painful dump. Yes, I prefer Flying Elvis, and and I am an old timer.

I'd pair the red jerseys with these, before I'd go back to constipated Pat.

I've watched countless football games in my life, with thousands of players.

Never once have I thought any of them, let alone all, needed Ex-Lax. Let alone due to taking the most typical stance in the sport at the line of scrimmage.

Palm Beach Pats Fan

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I've watched countless football games in my life, with thousands of players.

Never once have I thought any of them, let alone all, needed Ex-Lax. Let alone due to taking the most typical stance in the sport at the line of scrimmage.
It's not the stance, it is the pained facial expression and the gritted teeth.

Definitely needs some prune juice...or this:

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
It's not the stance, it is the pained facial expression and the gritted teeth.

Definitely needs some prune juice...or this:

I don't mean to hurt anybody's feelings, but the 'facial expression' on the flying elvis is truly frightening. Not in an intimidating, 'we'll win this game' way, more like a 'get me away from that disgusting thing' way.

Actual Pats Fan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
US Olympic Men's Volleyball team in action now...Wearing 'historically inaccurate' red jerseys

Last edited: