PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox 2018...WORLD SERIES...CHAMPIONS!!!

About damn time that Price started earning his bloated paycheck.

And stop the presses! Kimbrel pitches a scoreless inning!

Price is our starter...we all know his post season woes past and present right? now add this:
-3 days rest
-he warmed up late last night for a while

in this game, then realize:
-we face Astros best pitcher, and our only loss against the astros in the last 4 games was when he pitched and we scored only 2
-we have exhausted the pen the last 3 games/4 days
-we're one game away from the WS and winning 4 straight against astros, and 3 straight on their field
-sale can't go due to a stomach thing, otherwise he would be slated to pitch

the most magical way for this all to end would be if:
-price pitches, plays amazing, goes deep into the 6th/7th, we let our pen rest this game, and with no viable starter, price takes us into the World Series, destroying his demons on the way...

Price has no pressure on him...its 3-1...its verlander...price is on short rest and pitched last night

people wouldn't be surprised to see the Sox lose, people wouldn't be surprised to see Price pitch badly due simply to rest

might be perfect recipe for him to shine

wow, should have played the lotto too

If Verlander gets an actual strike zome called for him and not a foot outside I think they will hit him extremely well. Rmemeber that crooked home plate ump was banned to the replay booth. I wonder why that was? I know. They saw the grading of him, saw that he called 2 different strike zones. One for Verlander and another for Sox pitchers.

Verlander was given a few high strikes and that led to some Sox batters chasing the high heat. Luckily they settled down and Price pitched a near perfect 6 innings.

It was interesting to hear the announcer (not sure who) whining about a call that was clearly low to JD Martinez only to have him send one out of the park on the next pitch.

Unlike the Pats... the Astros sure are a very different team after their spygate. :p

How about the Astro's excuse? They weren't cheating. They were trying to catch the Sox cheating. Apparently it worked.

Brewers don’t want this series to end.

The Brewers fans love them some Machado. Lol

well, here we go...Game 1. should be a great series as I see this to be a pretty even matchup. I wont be surprised if it goes the distance.

Red Sox in 7 and the fans destroy the city of Boston

well, here we go...Game 1. should be a great series as I see this to be a pretty even matchup. I wont be surprised if it goes the distance.

Red Sox in 7 and the fans destroy the city of Boston
i dont feel good about david price pitching outside in the 40s. i feel great about mookie playing second base in la.

i think this dodgers team is weaker than houston, and i think almost everyone here would have agreed to that before our series w/ the astros started

no need to get scared now, it might not be 4-1, but i fully expect us to win this series, and expect we dominate for more stretches than LA

the lineup hasn't changed, except for the whole DH thing (not much, workman is out for pomeranz)

Last edited:
what is the over/under on Boston fans being assaulted in the parking lot of Dodger Stadium. I think the line is 4.5

Rain delay? :(

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back