PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox 2018...WORLD SERIES...CHAMPIONS!!!

Dr. Creepy on stage, just spoiling the vibe.
Congrats Saux.
My vote is Price
Announcers talking him up so they must know

Wow - Henry says best ever

they're ahead of the Patriots right now! who "only" have 3 in the last 15 years (still waiting on current season obv)

Sox have clearly been the best mlb team of this century so far. Hopefully they hold on to that title and keep adding banisters on a regular basis.

This team was incredibly tough mentally- but the 2004 team had so much pressure. But, with 108 wins, these Sox created their own.

86 years of pressure.

"1918" Chants

Mariano on the mound to close out the ALCS........ Big Papi hits the most clutch freaking hit in Sox history. The rest is history.

My Grandmother, a huge Sox fan and born in 1918, got to see them finally oust the Yankees and win the WS. We would talk a couple of times a week during the season. So that was something else. She sounded like a teenager that night. hahaha

This team in particular is very Patriot-like. Very tight-knit. It took all 25.
So true.
Loved Cora's all-hands-on deck approach every night

How about CO-MVP? Pearce and Price? I think the secret for Price was short rest in the playoffs.

Dr. Creepy on stage, just spoiling the vibe.
Congrats Saux.
My vote is Price
Announcers talking him up so they must know
As usual.....I'm wrong again
Pearce MVP

Last edited:
I love it - a Gamecock, just like JBJ

How about CO-MVP? Pearce and Price? I think the secret for Price was short rest in the playoffs.
No time for video games and Astro

I just keep thinking about the fact they were pretty much unchallenged this season and certainly the postseason when they went 7-1... on the road! That’s including 5-0 against a 100 win Yankee and 103 win Astros team. Sick. I don’t think many other teams had a gauntlet like that.

The few holes this team has didn’t really manifest in the postseason. This team was deep top to bottom, pitched well, defended well and hit well and managed really well.

I really think they’re up there among the best ever.

im so happy pearce won the mvp. hes so deserving. now sign him up for a couple more years.

I think Cora decided weeks ago about using starters in relief like he did. Maybe why they did not trade for more pen help

Congrats everyone! Yeah baby

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back