PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RB Domino Falls: Eddie Lacy signs with Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheeeeeeit, expected him to get 4M max.

Man, Seahawks sure stockpile RBs. They have more visits coming up too.

Still no upgrade on a dismal offensive line. Luke Joeckel sucks.

Hope the all u can eat buffets in Seattle r ready for that Pablo sandoval lookalike

Holy ****ing ****!!! 267???!!!
He might as well play OL for SEA.

hqdefault.jpg

"Yeah, but underneath it's all muscle." o_O

Holy ****ing ****!!! 267???!!!
He might as well play OL for SEA.

Why the hell would a team sign him for $3m in guarantees if he is 33 lbs over his playing weight?

What am I missing?

Their ground game won't get any better until they improve the line. RB talent wasn't the issue last year; I think they were just spoiled for years by having the one weird, unique RB with a bizarre running style who could make it work behind a crap line. Would be better off investing in the line and using JAG RBs IMO.

I'd call them about Rawls. Good fit in our system and making like 600k next season.
Does this mean Rawls hasn't fully healed, and maybe isn't expected to heal?

It would appear this makes sense considering at one point he looked like Lynch 2.0, and who'd be a better fit than Beast Mode's squad. But Lacy hasn't looked like that in a while. Feast Mode is what they can him now? Lol All jokes aside, if he can retain that form in Seattle, you'd have to think they'll be knocking on the door again after being ousted the past two seasons, partly because they were one-dimensional on offense.

Their ground game won't get any better until they improve the line. RB talent wasn't the issue last year; I think they were just spoiled for years by having the one weird, unique RB with a bizarre running style who could make it work behind a crap line. Would be better off investing in the line and using JAG RBs IMO.
Very good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back