PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens threaten wildcat strike?

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Aaaahahaha. I know it's probably Florio being Florio but my popcorn is ready anyway. Fack Goodell and this league. :D

Last edited:
I don’t get why so many people in here rely on Florio.

He’s been so wrong throughout this whole thing. He thought Free Agency wouldn’t even happen.

Florio is such a little wiener about all this Covid stuff but I hope he is actually right. There is zero leadership right now when it comes to all this.

I don’t get why so many people in here rely on Florio.

He’s been so wrong throughout this whole thing. He thought Free Agency wouldn’t even happen.n
This was a good one from Florio :

I sincerely hope he’s right this time. That would be comedy gold.

Florio is the George Shrimpanopoulos of the NFL.

Games been postponed to Wednesday LOLWTF

Add one or two weeks to the end of the season to make up these games. The playoffs will be pushed back just a couple of weeks. More games will be on national television. Isn’t this a simple solution.

Postpone it again and make both teams play a doubleheader next Sunday. :D

"Roger's doing a great job" - Handyman Bob
I really think that is one big but underreported factor that started the wheels moving for Brady's exit making him start to rethink his long term future with this team.

I can't blame him. Imagine the commissioner of the league directly calls you a cheater - and the owner of your team, a guy you trusted and thought you respected - backs him up before smooching his backside. :maybenot:

Someone PM me detailed instructions to set my DVD so I can watch Dr Phil live as always while recording on tape the Ravinz Squealers debacle

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back