PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens Cut Sergio Kindle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindle is a "pass rusher" who could never rush the passer. Saw him busting from a mile away.

Remember Shawn Crable? Yeah, me neither.

could never stay healthy, a lot of people thought he was going to the pats and people were pissed that we took the guy ahead of him instead of him...if only i can remember that guys name

Kindle is a "pass rusher" who could never rush the passer. Saw him busting from a mile away.

Seriously, one of the easiest busts to see coming that I've ever seen. Didn't help that his knee was messed up even as he was being drafted.

could never stay healthy, a lot of people thought he was going to the pats and people were pissed that we took the guy ahead of him instead of him...if only i can remember that guys name

BB has more or less been owning Ozzie Newsome in recent years.

2010 - We get Gronk right in front of the Ravens whose #1 need is TE, they end up with Kindle.

2012 - Now Ravens big need is a LB. Rumors start to swirl they might make a move for Hightower. We trade up and grab Hightower, Ravens trade out of the 1st.

An Amazon Kindle is more valuable

So they got rid of their Kindle. Are they changing over to a Nook or some other tablet? :D

I guess Sergio just couldn't re-Kindle his pass rushing flame.

So they got rid of their Kindle. Are they changing over to a Nook or some other tablet? :D

Well I heard they didn't have the 'Webb' in the stadium this year anymore,so they couldn't go online anyway :rofl:

I guess Sergio just couldn't re-Kindle his pass rushing flame.

Why does any team ever sign a player whose first name is Sergio?...they always seem to be a bust (Kindle,Brown ect)

Sergio is a name better used for as the lead actor in an Italian love story than putting on football cleats.

Last edited:
This guy could be a Jet by next week.

As a follow up, it's interesting that he had to get cut because the Ravens activated Suggs today...

Reportedly has/had a major alcohol problem. After he was drafted he supposedly was drunk when he fell down a flight of stairs and fractured his skull. Too bad, because by most accounts he was a very talented player.

BB has more or less been owning Ozzie Newsome in recent years.

2010 - We get Gronk right in front of the Ravens whose #1 need is TE, they end up with Kindle.

2012 - Now Ravens big need is a LB. Rumors start to swirl they might make a move for Hightower. We trade up and grab Hightower, Ravens trade out of the 1st.

Don't forget that:

(A) The Pats trade to the Cowboys . . . who take Dez Bryant just before the Ratbirds pick.

(B) The Pats take Aaron Hernandez . . . one spot before the Ratbirds take Dennis Pitta. :)

Last edited:
was just about to say he had a bad fall that ended his first season before it started. Can't imagine its advisable for a person thats had a skull fracture ever play in the NFL.

Reportedly has/had a major alcohol problem. After he was drafted he supposedly was drunk when he fell down a flight of stairs and fractured his skull. Too bad, because by most accounts he was a very talented player.

I heard he had narcolepsy.

I heard he had narcolepsy.
Could be. But a DUI at 19 while at Texas, another in 2010 while with the Ravens resulting in 5 days of rehab and being sued for non-payment of a $130K loan suggest more than a sleep disorder. He was a helluva player at Texas.

was just about to say he had a bad fall that ended his first season before it started. Can't imagine its advisable for a person thats had a skull fracture ever play in the NFL.

Worst of all for Kindle, it happened before he signed his rookie contract—so he didn't get a second-round deal like GRONK did.

In fact, I think UDFA Kyle Love made out better over his first two seasons, moneywise, than did Kindle, who was given a one-year deal as if he were an UDFA.

Last edited:
Don't forget that:

(A) The Pats trade to the Cowboys . . . who take Dez Bryant just before the Ratbirds pick.

(B) The Pats take Aaron Hernandez . . . one spot before the Ratbirds take Ed ****son. :)

Looks like you're the one forgetting. It was Dennis Pitta, not ****son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe