• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I imagine this'll get merged, but I figured I'd ask.

I voted "it is what it is" because a) very clever by CtPats and b) back-to-back west coast trips. But as I noted in the other thread.

The first one is preceeded by a bye and we have an extra day because of a MNF game at the back end.

The 2nd one, the 2nd half is a bad team and we come home to play another not that good team from a warm weather climate in Gillette in December. Could have definately been worse.

The competition - on paper - is generally easy with a few games against elite components mixed in. The travel, the time/days of games, all that make the schedule tougher than it otherwise is.

with 4 trips to the west coast i thought they might get more spread out. Don't like the back to backs in week's 5-6 and then again in 14-15. Then again, it's one bad team and one good team each time. I'd rather the good first then the bad like at SEA then at OAK rather than at SF and then at SD.

Hate the bye week in week 4...but what are you going to do! Someone has to have it there i guess.

The only 2 really tough back to back games i see are SD and DEN. Never 2 REAL tough ones back to back. Very similar to last year I thought (when looked at, at this time a season ago)

It's good enough. Of course, I'm not excited about the Week 4 bye and SF coming before SD, but it is what it is. The schedule is lightyears easier than the Steelers'.

sorry, as a frequent traveler, the two back-to-back trips to the coast make this schedule bad, unless they figure out a way to hang out in that neighborhood between those games.

Where's the cup cake option?
I'd have to say it's pretty freakin' awesome.

I got seven tough games and nine not as tough games. Id say for the most part it is a good opportunity to either win or lose almost every game with some sort of tough ones with tougher than mildly tough ones that we'll show up and play. I even think if we win enough we'll make the playoffs.;)

What bugs me more than 2 west coast trip is the early bye. Week 4 bye seems awfully early for team that probably needs some rest by end of the season, considering Pats have some guys that are on up there on age.

I love how the BB mentality is even seeping into the poll, come on guys, let's admit this is a very EASY, GOOD schedule. At worst 12-4, and I do mean at utterly everything goes wrong worst. 13-3 or better.

This is much better than "it is what it is". :eek:

Last edited:
I love how the BB mentality is even seeping into the poll, come on guys, let's admit this is a very EASY, GOOD schedule. At worst 12-4, and I do mean at utterly everything goes wrong worst. 13-3 or better.

This is much better than "it is what it is". :eek:

Agree. The only thing that might take it's toll is all the long distance traveling, especially for some of the older vets. But that's why the team is known for being mentally tough.

After our schedule last year compared to the Giants schedule last year, I am not afraid to take the road less traveled.

there is no such thing as a easy or a tough schedule imo. nobody knows how good the opponent's will be. there are always surprises with teams being better or worse than the so called experts think. everybody thought last years schedule was brutal but the pats ended up at 16 and 0.

there is no such thing as a easy or a tough schedule imo. nobody knows how good the opponent's will be. there are always surprises with teams being better or worse than the so called experts think. everybody thought last years schedule was brutal but the pats ended up at 16 and 0.
Yeah there are the oddball surprises here and there, but strictly from a SOS last year statistic we have the easiest schedule in the league hands down, whereas the Steelers are loaded with tough games. We can say it's always physically challenging making it through a year, but If Bill Belichick could pick a schedule to give his team the best chance of getting through the year with a first or 2nd seed, it'd be This one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe