PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rank your hate level for the 11 other playoff teams...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to hate teams but no more.

If we don't win I will root for the Ravens and 49'ers.

source.gif

I must admit I enjoy watching Lamar Jackson ... wish he was a Patriot.
Hope he sucks vs the Patriots ... but otherwise Ravens over Chiefs for me.

Yeah I know what you mean. I would send Harry back for AJ Brown using the powers of hindsight. That kid has killed it with mediocre QB play.

Will always hate the Ravens, largely because they have given us trouble over the years, but Lamar Jackson seems like a top notch kid and leader that I can’t muster any hate for

Yeah I'm a fan of Lamar but F this team and especially the fan base. I live here in MD so hearing these morons after a loss is delicious.

There's like, football rivalry hate. I have that for the Jets, Colts, and Ravens.

Then there's genuine hate, I have that for Tyreek Hill.

I will root for any team to win so that absolute piece of garbage doesn't get to hoist a Lombardi in his lifetime. I'd root for a Jets team with Peyton Manning at QB being coached by Tony Dungy with Mangini as the GM with Suggs, Bernard Pollard, and Bart Scott, among others, on their roster vs. any team with Hill on its roster.
I think I'd rather marry Tyreek Hill myself than deal with all that

I don't really hate teams either. I'm one that tends to appreciate and respect greatness instead of hating on it. There are some teams I'd rather see win more than others but that's about it.

I don’t hate any team as long as they lose to the Patriots. When the Patriots are out, then I only watch the Super Bowl for the commercials.

I’d swap MIN and TEN and GB and KC but other than that you have it just about perfect.
Dreith put hate in my heart which won't ever go away, but I wish everyone peace and happiness in life and do not let people like me spoil it.

Happy New Year!

If not NE, these two teams are the only reason I may pay attention to the rest of the playoffs.
Watching competent TEs will be a pleasure.... hope BB pays attention.
And watching non-pocket-centric QBs will be a breath of fresh air. Personally, I give some value to QBs that can escape and run for first downs instead of intentionally grounding the ball.

Honestly could care less at this point who wins as long as it’s not

Brees
Rodgers
Mahomes
Ravens

F the rat burds and kc . No eagles or bills. Otherwise don't care really.

Rooting against:

Kansas City
Baltimore
Philadelphia

Rooting for:

New Orleans
San Francisco (dont want them to get to 6 but theyre perhaps the most complete team overall)

So a lot of us like the Niners if the Pats are out. Weird because during the Other Game threads we seem to have this huge amount of haters for some reason.
Probably because I think it will sting a bit if Jimmy G wins a Super Bowl already. I think the thought when he was traded was he and San Francisco would improve gradually, while the Patriots still had a few years left of Brady. Not that SF would be winning championships and Brady would look like this in year two.

Teams with inferiority complexes hate other teams. It's why most of the league hates us and why the Ravens act like we are Nazi's. To me they are just teams. To Belichick they are just teams.

Teams with inferiority complexes hate other teams. It's why most of the league hates us and why the Ravens act like we are Nazi's. To me they are just teams. To Belichick they are just teams.

All of the hardcore sports fans I know hate other teams. Not saying it’s right or wrong. Doesn’t have to be the Patriots or a dynasty; can be a rival. Part of loving a sport is usually also rooting against some teams. It makes it more fun and comprehensive, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back