PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rank your hate level for the 11 other playoff teams...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baltimore Ravens
  2. Kansas City Chiefs
  3. Philadelphia Eagles
  4. Green Bay Packers
  5. Buffalo Bills
  6. Seattle Seahawks
  7. Tennessee Titans
  8. Houston Texans
  9. Minnesota Vikings
  10. San Francisco 49ers
  11. New Orleans Saints

On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the greatest

Tennessee: 5 ... the Dion Lewis comments pissed me off
Buffalo: 2 ... I hardly care about them
Houston: 4 ... it was cute that they tried to be NE South, but they annoy me
Kansas City: 3 ... I don't hate them ... Mahomes is fun to watch, when he isnt playing the Pats
Baltimore: 11 ... I detest the ravens and wish nothing but ruination on that franchise

Minnesota: 0 ... an after thought
Seattle: 7 ... dislike that bunch... if there was ever a "millennial" fan base, this is it
Philadelphia: 8 ... I Hope they never have fun again
New Orleans: 8 ... a region of whiners - used to like them, but the whole pity party is played out
Green Bay: 7 ... long lingering hatred, borne out of XXXI
San Francisco: 5 ... Don't abhor them, just don't like them much at all

Ravens and Packers should not win because of Harbaugh and Rodgers.
I wouldn't like to see the Eagles win either but it doesn't bother me as much as Ravens/Packers winning.
Chiefs winning would be nice because we aren't a strong contender this season and Andy Reid can finally win a championship. Also, they'll have superbowl hangover next season :D.

If an NFC team wins, I'd like to see Saints/vikings win it.
Seahawks and Niners have time to win another one. Window is closing on Brees and Mike Zimmer is a good coach (Unfortuntely, his success depends on Cousins:rolleyes:)

Don't mind the Saints, Vikes, Seahawks, and a little torn on the Niners. I would've included the Titans, but this week I will hate them the most of any team.

Everyone else can F themselves.

I only dislike the Eagles just based on how they behaved after the Super Bowl. It is a don't care condition for the rest of them. I do like Lamar Jackson, he does not sound like the Ravens have gotten to him. Usually Ravens players are just ass holes.

Ravinz #1: Harbaugh and everyone except Lamar who has ever played there. Plus Baltimore fans are scum.
GB #2: St Aaron is insufferable, as are their full of themselves fans
Eagles: obnoxious relatives insist on rooting for them & they beat us in SB ruining a great buffet party
Chiefs: Andy "The Walrus" Reid, T Hill and the Mahomes Dynasty premature ejaculating fans
Vikings: more obnoxious Boston area relatives who insist perversely on being Vikings fans

Teams I don't Hate in no particular order:
Bills: long suffering & they have to live in upper NY state
NO: Got screwed by the NFL and beat Peyton when we didn't
Tits: Vrabes is the coach
Houston: Pats Texas
SeaHags: Like Wilson at QB. Wilsons tend to be intelligent, good looking, and make great QBs
SF: I like Jimmy G despite his mindless fans here on Patsfans who wanted us to tube TFB

Last edited:
I hate the Titans most this week and I hope they lose. :D

I have grudging respect for the Bills. What does Buffalo have going for it? Cheap real estate, winter weather and the hub of the debt collection industry. They keep supporting this team.

1 (tie). Tennessee Titans. Next opponent, Dion Lewis yakking last year. Can't-Lose-to-Tannehill ...
1 (tie). Baltimore Ravens. A little less than previous editions but still no. 1
3. Philadelphia Eagles. Arrogance after one SB win, plus all those freaking NFC East games in prime time every. freaking. year. bore me to death
4. Kansas City Chiefs. Have replaced the Manning Colts as the angelic counter-points to the Patriots in so many misty eyes. Puh-leeze.
5. Green Bay Packers. Petty Brady legacy rivalry with Rodgers, Mr Un-CLutch
6. New Orleans Saints. Petty Brady legacy rivalry with Brees, Carpet-Dome Stat Compiler
7. Houston Texans. Varsity Letter Jackets, Football Gods haven't forgotten.
8. Seattle Seahawks. Feel like I should dislike them more but ... I don't
9. Buffalo Bills. Still at that annoying little brother stage — the little brother who'll be calling you to bail him out when he gets arrested in ten years.
10. San Francisco 49ers. I guess Pats fans are either supposed to be jealous of JG or have their like of SF be taken as a spite move against BB. It's neither for me. I just like them.
11. Minnesota Vikings. The Vikings are the guy the sorority sisters let into the house to do cleaning and stuff and hang out while they run around in whatever because; it's not a matter of liking them it's just a matter of total dismissive indifference to their existence.

Last edited:
1. Baltimore Ravens - Harbough has a very punchable face and whiney attitude.
2. Green Bay Packers - I think Rodgers is a fony ass little diva man child, who is generally overrated.
3. Seattle Seahawks - Havent liked that team for awhile, and not much of a fan of Wilson
4. Philadelphia Eagles - After that SB loss, they will forever occupy a hateful place in my heart until we have our revenge
5. New Orleans Saints - Dont want to see Brees celebrate another SB victory, he can stick to his regular season awards
6. Kansas City Chiefs - I like Reid and hope he wins a SB, but they have a young nucleus and could be a problem for years and years to come. This is more out of respect/fear
7. Houston Texans - hate starts to tamper off here.. dont really like Billy O and the Texans, but i dont hate them
8. Buffalo Bills - Division rival, although i wouldnt be upset if their fan base got a SB victory
9. Tennessee Titans - I like Vrabel and the team he's built over there..
10. Minnesota Vikings - would have loved to see Teddy Bridgewater lead that team, its too bad about his injury
11. San Francisco 49ers - 49ers were one of my teams growing up.. it would be bitter sweet watching Jimmy G win a Sb

There's like, football rivalry hate. I have that for the Jets, Colts, and Ravens.

Then there's genuine hate, I have that for Tyreek Hill.

I will root for any team to win so that absolute piece of garbage doesn't get to hoist a Lombardi in his lifetime. I'd root for a Jets team with Peyton Manning at QB being coached by Tony Dungy with Mangini as the GM with Suggs, Bernard Pollard, and Bart Scott, among others, on their roster vs. any team with Hill on its roster.

Ravinz #1: Harbaugh and everyone except Lamar who has ever played there. Plus Baltimore fans are scum.
Harbaugh deserves to have a spiked asterisk shoved up his ass...if they don't choke next week and we therefore don't host the AFCCG this year, I'll settle for spoiling their party and celebrating our trip to Miami in February on their field on the 19th.
SF: I like Jimmy G despite his mindless fans here on Patsfans who wanted us to tube TFB
Niners were least hateable good team in the 80's, but they are still Patriots' enemies.

And Tom's enemies too.

Like every other team, they had their shot at Tom - in their case, the home town kid - and they blew it. Beating them in Miami will be one of the most important goals in Tom's career - and Patriots history. I hate being tied with anybody for most SB wins.

There's like, football rivalry hate. I have that for the Jets, Colts, and Ravens.

Then there's genuine hate, I have that for Tyreek Hill.

I will root for any team to win so that absolute piece of garbage doesn't get to hoist a Lombardi in his lifetime. I'd root for a Jets team with Peyton Manning at QB being coached by Tony Dungy with Mangini as the GM with Suggs, Bernard Pollard, and Bart Scott, among others, on their roster vs. any team with Hill on its roster.
Good God.

Some hilarious stuff here. Harbaugh is at the top of the list. Buffalo's coach will join him soon if he keeps it up.

Other than the Pats winning of course, would be alright with Vikings, Saints, Titans, or Texans. F the rest of the teams in the field.

Just trying to get some hierarchy of hatred here from Patriots fans. You start in order with #1 being the team you hate the most and would most make you vomit in winning a SB. So these rankings should answer who you’d root for if it doesn’t make a difference for the Patriots. Feel free to supply a brief reason you’d like.
CLIMB ABOARD THE PATSFANS HATE TRAIN!

On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the greatest

Tennessee: 5 ... the Dion Lewis comments pissed me off
Buffalo: 2 ... I hardly care about them
Houston: 4 ... it was cute that they tried to be NE South, but they annoy me
Kansas City: 3 ... I don't hate them ... Mahomes is fun to watch, when he isnt playing the Pats
Baltimore: 11 ... I detest the ravens and wish nothing but ruination on that franchise

Minnesota: 0 ... an after thought
Seattle: 7 ... dislike that bunch... if there was ever a "millennial" fan base, this is it
Philadelphia: 8 ... I Hope they never have fun again
New Orleans: 8 ... a region of whiners - used to like them, but the whole pity party is played out
Green Bay: 7 ... long lingering hatred, borne out of XXXI
San Francisco: 5 ... Don't abhor them, just don't like them much at all

dead right. on my scale 1-10000
Dion Lewis has full 10000

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back