PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rang's Top 32 plus 10...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seneschal2

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Thought it worthy to post this, considering the Pats first three selections (17/28/33) may be among his 42. Feedback appreciated...

From Rob Rang:

Anyone can recognize talent. I'm most interested in identifying players who, along with that talent, possess the maturity, intelligence and work ethic to become NFL stars. If I was building a team from scratch with only the current draft class to choose from, this is the order in which I'd select them.
Rang's Big Board: Top 32 plus 10 - NFL - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

I wonder if BB thinks as highly of Mark Ingram as some of the draftniks.

Overall, I'd say this list is very close to how I would rate them. The QBs are about in the right spots, so are the OTs.

I think somewhere in the low 20s, the 1st round talent ends in this draft.

I wonder if BB thinks as highly of Mark Ingram as some of the draftniks.

Overall, I'd say this list is very close to how I would rate them. The QBs are about in the right spots, so are the OTs.

I think somewhere in the low 20s, the 1st round talent ends in this draft.

It's best not to talk about Mark Ingram. The board flips their **** at the mere mention of his name.

It's best not to talk about Mark Ingram. The board flips their **** at the mere mention of his name.

Guilty as charged. I think we're so touchy because we know it's a real possibility. (I actually think very highly of Ingram, I just don't want an RB at #17, period.)

Guilty as charged. I think we're so touchy because we know it's a real possibility. (I actually think very highly of Ingram, I just don't want an RB at #17, period.)

While i'm not thrilled at the idea of RB at #17 I really just want Pro Bowl quality players with their high picks.

I don't like the references of Aldon Smith to John Pierre-Paul. JPP was way more inexperienced and RAW.

I still have serious concerns about JJ Watt's ability to be SATPOA against the run as a 3-4 DE.

I don't understand the knock on Kerrigan's "hand play" ? 30 sacks isn't good enough indicator of his ability to rush the passer?

I don't understand the knock on Kerrigan's "hand play" ? 30 sacks isn't good enough indicator of his ability to rush the passer?

That surprised me, too. To my eyes, Kerrigan's violent hands are his very best asset.

Kerrigan is the obvious choice for me at 17. He has been overevaluated, but that should work in our favor. I think he's a superb choice in the middle of the 1st round.

That being said, we won't pick him. We'll most likely take a defensive end there, or trade up a few spots to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots