PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Random question, 2001-2 Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicowalker

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Apologies if this shouldn't go here, but I wasn't sure where else to post -- I can delete it once I get an answer.

I'm trying to figure out who #75 was on the Pats in Super Bowl XXXVI, or during that season.

I can't find any listing of a player with the number, so I'm wondering if there's a source that shows all Pats by uniform #, maybe I can figure it out that way if it was a player whose # changed or something.

Any help on this? thanks

Apologies if this shouldn't go here, but I wasn't sure where else to post -- I can delete it once I get an answer.

I'm trying to figure out who #75 was on the Pats in Super Bowl XXXVI, or during that season.

I can't find any listing of a player with the number, so I'm wondering if there's a source that shows all Pats by uniform #, maybe I can figure it out that way if it was a player whose # changed or something.

Any help on this? thanks

Per wikipedia, for what it's worth, in 2001 it was Jace Sayler and in 2002 Maurice Anderson.
2001 New England Patriots season - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
No #75 was ever active for a regular or post season game for the Pats in 2001-02. Jace Sayler was #94 during his two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes