PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Random Draft Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainePatsFan26

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I've been digging around the net for a draft-related question but can't find an answer. Does anyone happen to know the draft order for two teams if they both go winless? I'm curious who picks first between the Dolphins and Bengals if they both go 0-16. Does easier strength of schedule really clinch it? It would be hilarious for a team to tank as much as humanly possible, only to get the #2 pick because their schedule -- something outside of their control -- was statistically harder.

I've been digging around the net for a draft-related question but can't find an answer. Does anyone happen to know the draft order for two teams if they both go winless? I'm curious who picks first between the Dolphins and Bengals if they both go 0-16. Does easier strength of schedule really clinch it? It would be hilarious for a team to tank as much as humanly possible, only to get the #2 pick because their schedule -- something outside of their control -- was statistically harder.
Strength of sched is the tie breaker

The rules of the NFL Draft | NFL Football Operations

Bengals and Dolphis play each other. At worst they'll have a tie.

Bengals and Dolphis play each other. At worst they'll have a tie.
Whoops. It was late and I check the schedule on Google but didn't see them playing. Well 0-15-1 here we come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back