PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

R we singing Bob Segar or John Mellencamp??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
We singing get out of Denver

Or born in a Small Town...

I want to be singing get out of Denver next week, because we also will be singing Rocky mtn high .. 1 week from tonight... we will be in Denver, I dont want Indy till the AFC title game...

Sean Pa Patriot said:
We singing get out of Denver

Or born in a Small Town...

I want to be singing get out of Denver next week, because we also will be singing Rocky mtn high .. 1 week from tonight... we will be in Denver, I dont want Indy till the AFC title game...

You lost me with the "born in a small town"

Mellencamp is from Indy... Sorry I guess I could have used the Jacksons... " Im going back to Indiana.. Indiana here I come...

Really? I didn't know he was from Indy. WTF? Indy isn't a small town. I was born in a town with two trucks per man..THAT'S a small town.

I used to live in a small rual town of 4500. people, but the influx of New yorkers, New jersites and others have made this town a 30000.00 town...

4500? Dude my home town is in Eastern Maine. 4500 is a metropolis. And I HATE that it no longer is a small town much like yours for the exact same reason. Big city people move in a ruin it for those of us looking to go back for retirement lol.

If I could make the $ I make living back up in Maine all you would see is a cloud of Dust. I truly despise Mass.(I work in Woburn and live in NH) and believe that Mass people are given a driving class that DEMANDS they do the most dangerous, stupid things in a vehicle at 85 miles per hour on 128.

OK sorry for the tangent. The Pats/Sox are my only Mass positives lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back