PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Quick question - site navigation

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Hi and sorry if this was addressed somewhere, I didn't see a thread about navigation or new site update FAQs, but the below was enough of a problem I wanted to ask about it.

On a smart phone, how does one quickly click to the very last page of any thread? Right now one has to click the thread title which always goes to page 1, then scroll to the very bottom where sometimes the page is massively long, and then click the last page button on the bottom of the page. Is there possibly a faster way to do this right off the forum threads page ?

Thanks in advance, and if I missed something then please close this thread.

Reactions: Ian
Hi and sorry if this was addressed somewhere, I didn't see a thread about navigation or new site update FAQs, but the below was enough of a problem I wanted to ask about it.

On a smart phone, how does one quickly click to the very last page of any thread? Right now one has to click the thread title which always goes to page 1, then scroll to the very bottom where sometimes the page is massively long, and then click the last page button on the bottom of the page. Is there possibly a faster way to do this right off the forum threads page ?

Thanks in advance, and if I missed something then please close this thread.

Turn your phone upside down.

Working on a solution for this as someone else also mentioned it. I have an idea of how I'll implement it, I'm just digging through the code to find the thing I'm looking for and I should be able to make it work.

Working on a solution for this as someone else also mentioned it. I have an idea of how I'll implement it, I'm just digging through the code to find the thing I'm looking for and I should be able to make it work.

Thank you

• ThankU!
Reactions: Ian
Thank you
I think this has been fixed - page navigation should now also be on the top as well as the bottom.

I may modify it and clean it up a little more, but it appears to be functioning correctly. Moving this to the Help Forum for any follow up if needed.

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back