PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Quick Question About Training Camp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_Moss

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Due to COVID19, all fans are not to report to camp. My question is, are the reporters still allowed to be on the field? Will we still receive reports/articles about the camp battle?

I heard there will be reporters but it was finalized.

Fans can't go bc there might be a black death of wuhan flu if people gather outside in the 90 degree heat

I would imagine they will do a reporter pool type deal... have a few guys gather information for dissemination to all others, rotating every day or two...

Fans can't go bc there might be a black death of wuhan flu if people gather outside in the 90 degree heat

Are you not taking the COVID-19 seriously? Or are you trying to make a bad joke? Or am I not understanding? BTW heat has nothing to do with this virus to the best of the knowledge known today.

Teams need to let reporters attend camp and report. Keep them in the stands with masks and face shields on at all times. No girls level access for those clowns.

no reporters should be allowed in the locker room at any time. If they want a player interview, let them coordinate zoom interviews via the patriots media relations people.

If you go to protest and burn stuff, you will probably be ok. You might even be portrayed as a hero. And covid doesn't spread through protesting and rioting, so that's the way to go.

Due to COVID19, all fans are not to report to camp. My question is, are the reporters still allowed to be on the field? Will we still receive reports/articles about the camp battle?

Last I read on Twitter a week or two ago it sounded like the NFL would only allow up to 2 journalists into the facilities and they'd do a pool report. I'd assume that outside practices would be more relaxed since without the fans there should be enough space to have appropriate distancing between the beat folks.

Our government overlords have allowed "outside" gatherings of up to 100 at amateur/youth sports events since 7/6 when this state entered "phase 3". There's no reason that # can't increase for training camp and other outside events to say, 500 or 1,000 when camp starts..the only reason is fear mongering. Folks realize this state built an entire field hospital down the cape that saw ZEEEERRRRROOOO patients.....if the government will allow protests/riots they can certainly allow families to attend training camp in an orderly, non rioting antifa-free manner....

Every thread turns into some red hat conspiracy theory about the government "TRYIN TA TAKE MUH FREEDOMZ!"

Every thread turns into some red hat conspiracy theory about the government "TRYIN TA TAKE MUH FREEDOMZ!"

It's largely just one (classic, wouldn't change a thing about him) poster doing that in every thread.

They can stick the reporters on the south side Gillette Stadium ramps with binoculars easy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back