PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Questions for the Jets game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally some Jets talk! I think all the guys you listed will play, but Moss will not. How do you think we are gonna do? I saw the Jets 2nd preseason game (I was in FL and it was all that was available) and Pennington looked awful, just awful. 2 INTs returned for TDs by the Vikings and his coach chewing him out on the sidelines several times. I didn't see them again, but from what I've read Pennington had a terrible preseason with Kellen Clemons breathing down his neck.

Some questions about the Jets:

Is Thomas Jones still injured?

How are they going to shore up their O-line? (During the game I watched the commentator's blamed Pete Kendall's banishment to back-up center on their bad play and said it would be fixed when he was returned to his guard position - instead he was traded to the Redskins)

Are they really going to start their tardy-to-camp rookie at corner against us?

I think Wilfork will fill the hole vacated by Kendall.:woohoo:

Last edited:
Well BB strongly disagrees with your opinion as Gaffney was getting reps at #1, Stallworth at #2, and of course Welker as the slot. Washington and Caldwell were backups or reserved for 4 or 5 WR sets.

I agree. The forum voting is over, you just have to observe what the actual coach is doing.

???
Gaffney took all season to pick up the offense. I agree that he had two great playoff games. As far as starting, we knew we had Gaffney, Jackson, Caldwell and Childress (with Brown as an emergency #5). How satisfied were we?

Well, we then went out and secured our #1 through #4 receivers.

We shall find out.

He was on the team all season? News to me.

Did Pennington look any better in week 3 of the preseason?

haha you guys are going to laugh at this one....first play of the game vs the giants pennington threw a 79 yard TD pass to leon washington

then no more first downs for the rest of the first half!! haha im not kidding...pennington was sacked a few times and we could not get the running game going...and we also made Eli Manning look like Peyton Manning

would not be surprised if Wilfork, Jarvis Green and Ty Warren absolutely dominate the line of scrimmage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back