PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Proud dude today

Why do you "personally hate" hockey?
I am Canadian. Everyone else around here seems to love it. They live for it. I just don’t find it very interesting at all. I hate the rink. I hate the crazed parents who think their kid is the next Crosby. I hate Canadian winters.

I enjoy watching bball, baseball, football... personal preference I guess.

Wasn't she or some of the band members Air Force brats?

That's right. Lakenheath HS at Lakenheath AFB UK. One of the band members dad was a teacher.

I know this has absolutely no bearing on Patriot football at all, but wanted to come on here and brag a bit and also ask a question. I live and coach in a very small town in southern Illinois (less than 4000). Today we had our first player drafted, OL Royce Newman, in our schools history. Absolute unreal feeling seeing his name pop up on that screen.
So it got me wondering, are there any coaches on here that have had any of their players get drafted in a sport, doesn’t have to be football.
Congrats coach. The closest we've had is a young man redshirt at Montana State.

I know this has absolutely no bearing on Patriot football at all, but wanted to come on here and brag a bit and also ask a question. I live and coach in a very small town in southern Illinois (less than 4000). Today we had our first player drafted, OL Royce Newman, in our schools history. Absolute unreal feeling seeing his name pop up on that screen.
So it got me wondering, are there any coaches on here that have had any of their players get drafted in a sport, doesn’t have to be football.
Have you called him for tickets yet?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back