Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

farn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Why do you "personally hate" hockey?
I am Canadian. Everyone else around here seems to love it. They live for it. I just don’t find it very interesting at all. I hate the rink. I hate the crazed parents who think their kid is the next Crosby. I hate Canadian winters.

I enjoy watching bball, baseball, football... personal preference I guess.

Steve:Section 102

A lion isn't concerned with the opinion of sheep
PatsFans.com Supporter
I know this has absolutely no bearing on Patriot football at all, but wanted to come on here and brag a bit and also ask a question. I live and coach in a very small town in southern Illinois (less than 4000). Today we had our first player drafted, OL Royce Newman, in our schools history. Absolute unreal feeling seeing his name pop up on that screen.
So it got me wondering, are there any coaches on here that have had any of their players get drafted in a sport, doesn’t have to be football.
Congrats coach. The closest we've had is a young man redshirt at Montana State.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
I know this has absolutely no bearing on Patriot football at all, but wanted to come on here and brag a bit and also ask a question. I live and coach in a very small town in southern Illinois (less than 4000). Today we had our first player drafted, OL Royce Newman, in our schools history. Absolute unreal feeling seeing his name pop up on that screen.
So it got me wondering, are there any coaches on here that have had any of their players get drafted in a sport, doesn’t have to be football.
Have you called him for tickets yet?