PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Program Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradfordPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Sirius NFL radio will be broadcasting live from foxboro next Tuesday from 11-3. They typically get plenty of player interviews and depending on who is hosting, BB normally makes an appearance. If you don't have Sirius/xm, you can get a 7 day trial for their online/mobile stream at their website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sirius NFL Radio to be at pats camp next Tuesday

Could not recommend more highly. The SIRIUS NFL radio team stands out way above the rest. The only national media I listen to.

Unfortunately I'll be out to sea sailing down the NE coast that week.

Last edited:

Hope Kirwin stops by he is excellent and BB will give him very good info (he asks intelligent questions).

Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Program Alert-Sirius NFL

Sirius NFL will be visiting Patriots camp on Tuesday August 9th at 11 a.m. ET. Always interesting to hear some national media members comment on the Patriots. You can get a month long free internet listening membership from Sirius but you have to use your credit card and cancel before the month is up or they will charge you for the next month. Just go to Sirius and look for "Listen online" and that should lead you to the free trial. Not sure who is doing the broadcast but it should be from 11 - 3.

Program Alert - Pats-Jags replay on NFLN at 4 pm

Bill Belichick press conference scheduled to begin in a few minutes.

You can watch it live via the Pats' website:

Patriots.com Live Event

Last edited:
Just starting now for anybody that is interested. Said they have re-signed Gerard Warren - apparently something the two had agreed upon long ago regarding the timing. Talking about the recent additions like Shaun Ellis right now.

Last edited:
Can you keep me updated? Im at work and cant listen

Can you keep me updated? Im at work and cant listen
Sorry, my internet crapped out on me so I missed the rest of it. Maybe somebody else can fill us in; otherwise I would assume the video will be available at patriots.com later today. Christopher Price at weei.com usually has a transcript of Belichick's pressers in his It Is What It Is blog too.

Sorry, my internet crapped out on me so I missed the rest of it. Maybe somebody else can fill us in; otherwise I would assume the video will be available at patriots.com later today. Christopher Price at weei.com usually has a transcript of Belichick's pressers in his It Is What It Is blog too.

Thanks anyway! Its blocked where i work so i got nothin'

Re: Program Alert: Sirius NFL Radio to be at Pats camp next Tuesday

Bump for anyone that might have missed this thread. 4 hours os Patriots talk is going to be great.

Sirius NFL radio will be broadcasting live from foxboro next Tuesday from 11-3. They typically get plenty of player interviews and depending on who is hosting, BB normally makes an appearance. If you don't have Sirius/xm, you can get a 7 day trial for their online/mobile stream at their website.

Any way to record this or listen to it later? I will be at work =(

Sirius has been archiving some of their interviews lately. If you follow their NFL radio twitter account, they send out links when the audio is up.

Hope Kirwin stops by he is excellent and BB will give him very good info (he asks intelligent questions).

Thanks for the heads up.

Kirwan was out at Chargers camp today so it looks like we get jets fanboy Adam Schein and Rich Gannon at Gillette tomorrow.

Great information, thanks! I was wondering when they were going to be in Pats Camp and every time I thought of looking it up I got sidetracked.

There might be a replay sometime over night.

Kirwan was out at Chargers camp today so it looks like we get jets fanboy Adam Schein and Rich Gannon at Gillette tomorrow.

Very unfortunate. Wish it was Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan but oh well at least it's some Pats talk.

Quick bump & reminder

Cant listen in, but keep us posted if any interesting news comes in from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents