PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Program Alert: "Edelman and Amendola Visit Mexico" on NFLN Tue 11/14, 10 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add Gronk in, and...

giphy.gif

The turnout for the two of them when they signed autographs was surprising. The crowd at Azteca might wind up being majority Pats fans. Can't hurt.

The turnout for the two of them when they signed autographs was surprising. The crowd at Azteca might wind up being majority Pats fans. Can't hurt.
I dont think its a real home game for Oakland. Pats have a following everywhere and Mex City is no exception.

I dont think its a real home game for Oakland. Pats have a following everywhere and Mex City is no exception.

New York sports radio callers are complaining about that right now. "Patriots get to avoid the Black Hole, and instead play where they've probably got more fans than the Raiders!"

giphy.gif

As a Pats fan it was fun to see Jules and Dola having fun, but otherwise was just a typical if not poor travel reality show. Don't worry if you missed it.

Raiders will have a bigger following present at this game, guaranteed. Not just because of people coming down from California, but because Mexican fans like their tough-guy/black-garbed "outlaw" vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots