PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Bowl voting open (with the the usual bs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as of now but if he has a few big games sure. How many wrs are picked again? 6? I don't think he one of the top 6 this year

You're overthinking this, and that's MY job, d%#*!@t!

;)

Just a couple of years ago people were saying that the fullback was becoming an obsolete position. And now the Patriots are using the fullback more than every other team.

Seeing that Belichick is always ahead of the curve, and other coaches eventually mimic him, I'm guessing that the NFL fullback will soon be en vogue once again

BREAKING!!!

James Develin (FB) has suddenly appeared on the Official Pro Bowl Ballot!

Go Vote NOW!!

All the other FBs have a two-day head start!

Cooks is on pace for 1133 yards. If he steps it up just a bit he has a chance.

I went and voted. I won’t vote for anyone on another team with the exception of j. B. I voted for him because he won one here last year and showed some heart playing with his hand hurt. I dislike it that you can’t vote for pats at each position

The whole NFL Probowl has gotten completely convoluted and meaningless, and has been reduced to a pick up game, players like Brady usually bow out as it is meaningless..

Then to top it off tix are going retail for between $700 and $800... mo money, mo money what a f....ing sham.

I went and voted. I won’t vote for anyone on another team with the exception of j. B. I voted for him because he won one here last year and showed some heart playing with his hand hurt. I dislike it that you can’t vote for pats at each position

Well, you CAN NOW, since Develin has been added at FB.

Except for ILB - both Roberts and Van Noy being categorized as OLB pretty much means they have no chance.

Also - EBNER HAS JUST BEEN ADDED TO THE ST CATEGORY.

Voting opened Tuesday, which means that all the other players in the FB and ST categories have a two-day head start on Develin and Ebner. Go back and vote again - MANY times!

Dont vote for any Patriots this will drive up prices in subsequent contract negotiations and we want to keep these guys. :)

I just voted multiple times for Devlin...will go back and do same for Ebner...level the playing field with others getting a head start !! DO YOUR JOB PATRIOT FANS !!!

This ballot only proves that the Patriot's sum is greater than its parts........Lots of individual stats on other team's players outperform the Patriot player at the same position but in the end it's the Patriots who currently have the second best record out of 32 teams....

Right, the Broncos defense is loaded with big names, but look how well that unit played the past two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back