PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Bowl on a Saturday night - who has no life??

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 and out for the NFC at their own 3 yard line. *Yawn* I think I'll go back to playing Madden after one more AFC series...

i hate the Favre commercial abotu Prilosac OTC or w.e

isnt it always Day 9 for him??

3 and out for the NFC at their own 3 yard line. *Yawn* I think I'll go back to playing Madden after one more AFC series...
Hang in there. I expect to hear Peyton tell McDaniel to stuff one of his play calls and run his own. :D

Last edited:
Manning just got shacked on fourth down. That was problably Matt Light, he was in the game....

Manning just got shacked on fourth down. That was problably Matt Light, he was in the game....
Glad Brady played golf today. Drew Brees just got rolled up on a lot like Carson Palmer did last year against Pittsburgh. Think he's OK.

Nate Kaeding... worst kicker to ever appear in a Pro Bowl?

Yup. "Wide right", just like against us. Gostkowski will be there next year.

Nate Kaeding... worst kicker to ever appear in a Pro Bowl?
Definitley, get the Ghost out there. He could nail that kick all day baby all day. Kaeding shanked it by a lot.

Yup. "Wide right", just like against us. Gostkowski will be there next year.

And against the Jets a couple of years ago. The kid has never made a pressure kick. Kudos to the Chargers.com online warriors who stuffed the ballot.

Now they're calling personal fouls on our coaches. The NFL really loves us.

Adailus Thomas(sp?) with a 70 yard TD on a messed up Bulger fumble. I dont know whether it was 70 yards but it was long.

its nice to see future patriot adalius thomas making quite the impression on his future coaches in today's game.:)

Adailus Thomas(sp?) with a 70 yard TD on a messed up Bulger fumble. I dont know whether it was 70 yards but it was long.

I didn't realize how big he is. The man is a beast.

Thomas is very big..looks bigger than Willie McGinest and Ted Johnson

..and hes very fast..and very good in coverage..and very good pass rusher..and plays Safety

::slaps myself:: SIGN HIM

In 10 years, Sean Payton to offense = Bill Belichick to defense. Should be interesting.

i think in 10 years payton will have about 2-3 more rings on his fingers. that guy is a brilliant play caller

Last edited:
Thomas is very big..looks bigger than Willie McGinest and Ted Johnson

..and hes very fast..and very good in coverage..and very good pass rusher..and plays Safety

::slaps myself:: SIGN HIM
He does look real big, like a DE. Both ESPN and CBS Sportsline have him at 6'2". 270. He looks taller.

i think in 10 years payton will have about 2-3 more rings on his fingers. that guy is a brilliant paly caller

2-3 rings, very possible. 2-3 more rings than Belichick, not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes