PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Preseason Games Online with Google Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosey threetupu

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hoping someone can help me out with a technical question. I signed up for the online NFL preseason package which I had no trouble with. The problem I'm having is it looks like games will be in a pop-up console player and I'm trying to use my Google Chromecast to view it on my TV. Seems Chromecast won't work for the pop-up even if it comes from a Chrome browser. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

Oh and NFL customer service is a joke. They automatically renewed me for NFL online audio which I don't want for $39.99 and won't answer calls to customer service and now won't answer for questions about Chrome.

Thanks I don't have an HDMI or VGA at home. I think I did find a workaround however. Chromecast has a new feature in Beta called cast this tab that allows you to choose the option to cast the entire screen. Hoping when I use that and maximize the pop-up player that'll do the trick. Crossing my fingers but not holding my breath. Pretty sure if I was using an Android device it would be simple.

Assuming the suggestion above is not an option due to either old tv/new computer, new tv/old computer, or none of those cables in your house at this time, have you tried another browser such as firefox?

Yeah TV is a smart TV and MacPro is only a few months old. No cables. Chromecast only works with Chrome browser I believe.

Well doesn't matter anyways, stupid program isn't even working for me. Error codes when logging in. 503 unavailable crashes on the site.

Here is what I am getting off NFL.com:

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

and a

504 Gateway Time-out
The server didn't respond in time.

message.

At least you're able to log on....

Here is what I am getting off NFL.com:

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

and a

504 Gateway Time-out
The server didn't respond in time.

message.

At least you're able to log on....

ditto. I'm f'n livid. Wait 6 months and pay for this **** and it doesn't f'n work. The phone line is busy, but when and if i get through I'm gonna go rage on the unlucky sob that answers.

No I'm getting the same. Just sent a nice email. This blows. Stuck watching the fu(king Jets!

I think I'll tell them that I was going to order the high-end Game Rewind package, but now I have serious doubts, and see how they respond. Perhaps try to negotiate so they take the $20 from the preseason plan and apply it towards that.

On the other hand maybe that's throwing good money after bad, seeing how this going so far.

As much as I don't enjoy soccer I made to mention that the World Cup was a WAAAAYYYYY bigger event, free and I was able to stream it for free no problem (and by I, I mean my co-workers).

Same here fellas. I'm f'ing pissed. NFL nickel and diming their fans and cannot even deliver. Phone lines busy for me, too.

Still calling tomorrow to ***** if my email isn't answered.

Aaannnd now NFL Network is ****ting the bed. WTF now I can't watch any football :mad:

I only get in as far as a page that asks if I want to subscribe, which is even more aggravating (and insulting).

Same. It's like they didn't think about making a "Watch Live" button. I'm so pissed right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back