PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prediction for the Most Shocking Pick

I think we are less likely to see shocking picks this year now Groh is in charge - and frankly as we need a lot of positions. I've already mentioned Dax Hill as a first round option and Zion Johnson too, but I don't think either would be a surprising player, although the position would raise some eyebrows. I think Nakobe Dean would be a fairly big shock given what we usually go for at LB. Biggest shock would probably be trading up.

I think we are less likely to see shocking picks this year now Groh is in charge - and frankly as we need a lot of positions. I've already mentioned Dax Hill as a first round option and Zion Johnson too, but I don't think either would be a surprising player, although the position would raise some eyebrows. I think Nakobe Dean would be a fairly big shock given what we usually go for at LB. Biggest shock would probably be trading up.

Dean has the best instincts of any player I have seen in this draft. He gains an extra step on most plays because of his instincts. If he is kept clean, he will make plays in our defense.

You mean the Most Strange Pick?

How I wish that could've been true.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back