PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score CONTEST, Week 1 NE @ ARI

Status
Not open for further replies.
cards 23
pats 20

If you say so but I'm pretty darn sure the FINAL results from last year were never posted. Not that I won or anything but I've searched enough to know they are not there. Not the final game, the final results of the entire season.

Yeah that's what I said. :) It's like that every year, for final game and (ipso facto) the overall results.

It's all chill no biggie.

Patriots - 13
Cardinals - 17

I'm calling it. Our defense dominates, but Jimmy G throws a pick six or a pick sets up a TD.

Arizona 30
NE 10

The Pats offense dipped significantly last year without Lewis. Factor in no TB12, road game, and gimpy Pats WRs/TE/JAGish RBs...I just don't see NE scoring. Also, early season games are typically offensive explosions while defenses have yet to incorporate full scheme packages. All signs point to a comfortable Arizona victory.

Note: I pray my "predict the score" failures hold true and my picks are no more than reverse indicators. Never go fishing with me, I'm bad luck.

Edited Saturday 12:00PM.....too many OL missing...plus Gronk. JG will be under fire

Last edited:
pats 17 with 7 coming in garbage time

zona 31

i think it's going to be a rough season opener, garappolo's first start, IN arizona in prime time? lots of turnovers and generally a bad night, which all things considered could be a good thing.

im feeling like this is going to be an 11-5 year at best, but that things could come together at exactly the right time.

No TFB and a Gimpy Gronk.

20-9 Cards. 10-6 season as I see it

I have a bad feeling about this game...
Patriots 12
Cardinals 23

Thanks Alamo

..bump...

Pats - 19
Cards - 23

FG fest and unfortunately the Pats lose

Pats 24
Cards 17.

Was gonna take the Cards, but man I just think about BB vs Arians. The D vs the AZ O. Just enough will be done, some short fields for the offense and couple of Blount TDs. Throw in a TD to Hogan with a Ghost FG and we get 24.

I have never picked the Pats to lose in Alamo's contests......
Pats 24
Cards 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3