PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Game Thread- We are on to the Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Pats almost lose to the worst team in the league. Meanwhile, the Cowboys are ROLLING with their high-power attack. This game has a chance to get ugly. And if memory serves me correctly, this was the 17th game added to our schedule - wish we ended up getting the Giants instead. In any event, Onwenu, Mason, Wynn, and Mills need to get back for us to stand a chance. And hopefully, Harris will play too. If he's out long-term, then Bill needs to add another RB - use one of those extra picks we acquired in the Michel trade to get someone. Need an answer to Lamb, Cooper, and Schultz. Michael Gallup on IR is a big help.

Last edited:
Two of the highest producing defensive players in the NFL this year will be playing in this matchup.

It's going to be a very hard game. Need a more inspired effort out of the D. We will have to win the turnover battle , or at the very worst tie it.

I have no handle on this game. My head says Dallas is gonna kill the Pats. My heart says, well they held the GOAT & SB Champs to 19 and only lost by 2, but gave up 22 to a rookie QB who struggled in every game he played in prior to facing the Pats. So I have no clue.

Which Pats show up next week ?

I have no handle on this game. My head says Dallas is gonna kill the Pats. My heart says, well they held the GOAT & SB Champs to 19 and only lost by 2, but gave up 22 to a rookie QB who struggled in every game he played in prior to facing the Pats. So I have no clue.

Which Pats show up next week ?

We're are very schizophrenic...

Thats because Brady played them throughout that time. lol Things are a tad different right now.

I didn't realize Brady was our QB from 1996-2000...

I know we're winless at home so far, but for some reason the fact that the Pats are playing at home is reassuring. Despite how FUgly the team has looked, the next 7 games look winnable. 9-3 and we'll be looking good for the home stretch. Anybody want what I'm smokin' over here? Good stuff.

They got no shot...

Pats almost lose to the worst team in the league. Meanwhile, the Cowboys are ROLLING with their high-power attack. This game has a chance to get ugly. And if memory serves me correctly, this was the 17th game added to our schedule - wish we ended up getting the Giants instead. In any event, Onwenu, Mason, Wynn, and Mills need to get back for us to stand a chance. And hopefully, Harris will play too. If he's out long-term, then Bill needs to add another RB - use one of those extra picks we acquired in the Michel trade to get someone. Need an answer to Lamb, Cooper, and Schultz. Michael Gallup on IR is a big help.
Damian Harris is a terrible football player and probably my least favorite player (from an on-field POV). I wish no injury upon him, but this team is a significantly better team with him as far away from the field as possible. Directly caused one loss already, and was almost responsible for another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots