PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Super Bowl Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been this ****ing embarrssed.

That defense put up a pathetic effort.

That' on belechick. He fielded that defense.

Tom missed white in the flat. Was way too late to look his way but whatever. He' the only one who showed up.

Good riddance Matty P, go **** off in Detroit you’ll be fired in 2 years. You suck as a coordinator and you’ll suck as a HC. And for you Billy, you’re lucky you have Brady making you look as good as you have.

Great effort by brady and the offense, especially without cooks in there. Just too much too overcome. Benching butler will be one of the biggest mistakes of bb’s career, we were clearly outmatched defensively without him in there.

Needed the defense to come with it tonight and they just couldn't. Was hoping they'd do just enough, but the front 7, plus the protection in the secondary on the outside made for a long night. Going to fix the problems and win it all next year. Go Pats!

This is on the coaches, particularly the Defense. Not covering Jeffrey with Gilmore in the first half, never playing Butler when what they had on the field wasn't working. I wonder if Belichick's ego got in the way.

The defense lacks talent and was shown up for what it is, a bad defense that overachieved getting 5th in scoring defense.

Talent matters.

Basically this, and one of their most talented players didn't play at all.

4th and 3 pick play was the game.
I'm still really mad about that one. It's against the damn rules. New England got called on it constantly even when they ran it legally. But Philly gets to just whip out illegal plays when the game is on the line and it's not a problem. Ugh.

Horrible defense cost us the game. So annoying.

I’m off to watch some 28-3 highlights. Whose with me?

Offense tried. Coaching, Special teams and Defense was horrible. So many head scratching decisions in this game. And the Decision to sit Butler is looming. There is no way in hell not even giving him a shot in the game could have been the best decision when everyone else couldn't stop ****.

You can only draft so many Cy Jones and Dom Easleys before it catches up with you.

Eagles offense was good - but our defensive talent is just not there. And the Butler thing is just weird - story I guess will come out. But basically the Eagles won it. They scored 41.

Patricia & Judge leaving is good riddance, pathetic attempts at coaching tonight. Jordan Richards & Elandon Roberts should be left off the plane.

Riveron NEEDS to explain why that first TD was given when he's called back every single other TD like that all season long.

I blame the play calling, the refs for giving the eagles 2 BS calls and the defense for giving up a 7 minute drive. I saw it coming before the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe