PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats Destroy the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how if u thought brady wasn't great in his 1st couple drives or was grounsds for banning...whatever I REALLY hope peeps that thinks a ban cuz negative comments have more to life than policing a internet message board...
GO PATS

I was posting this in Ian’s hand wringer but he locked it so - It was so obviously a blowout from start to finish I can’t even imagine what the GDT chicken Little’s could’ve commented negatively on.

Butler and Cooks are the new whipping boys. Oh and our defense sucks. Unreal.

Not only tonight. JG has never ever thrown an incompletion in the postseason. Dont minimize his accomplishments you closet-Brady homer. :rolleyes:

True, but JGs postseason passer rating is 0. Can't get much worse than that.

I really think we finally converted Tomlinson to fanboy. He’s sitting there giggling like a school girl and heaping praise on Brady and Belichick.

dola will be on nfl network

Love how if u thought brady wasn't great in his 1st couple drives or was grounsds for banning...whatever I REALLY hope peeps that thinks a ban cuz negative comments have more to life than policing a internet message board...
GO PATS

It's a good thing football games are longer than a couple of minutes.

7 STRAIGHT AFCCG's. Amazing accomplishment.
GO PATS
You would declare the sky as over becaue Brady was stopped on a third down. You are the biggest joke on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick