PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats Destroy the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game to enjoy as they perform and just " do their jobs" on both sides of the ball.
Titans realize now, just as the Falcons did a year ago, they dont have the stuff that it takes. Watching the earlier game, Philly doesnt look like a Champion either. They may have homefield advantage, but can they beat either the Vikings or the Saints?
Stay tuned.
GO PATS GO

BSPN's NFL Primetime minds are totally blown. They can't process seven straight AFCCG appearances. And the rest of the overall game dominance.

Lmao. They just can't stop publicly declaring that they're going to get by Jacksonville. Almost the entire team is treating it as a foregone conclusion on Twitter, online, in Sports Illustrated articles... they seem really focused on the game tomorrow.

I honestly have to wonder if tomorrow will be another one of those "****, we have to go to Gillette next week" games where both teams kind of play like crap because they don't want to face the New England buzzsaw. Last team I can remember doing this is Denver somewhat recently.
One of the Denver defenders actually admitted to it being a factor: fear of playing in NWE.

Someone needs to straighten those Steelers fans morons out by going to one of their fan sites and typing in 30-9 a dozen times..maybe then it will hit them that Jax is no pushover and this was WITH Shazier fully healthy in the middle of that front 7 where Fournette ran wild

After 1st few possession brady was really good.... I'm gonna guess don't have children of ur own? Go pats...
Hollow. You'll be right back with your negative trolling next week. You don't think people can't see right through you? My kids would be embarrassed if I behaved like that. You have kids?

Lmao. They just can't stop publicly declaring that they're going to get by Jacksonville. Almost the entire team is treating it as a foregone conclusion on Twitter, online, in Sports Illustrated articles... they seem really focused on the game tomorrow.

Would be so fitting if they lost to Jacksonville after floating on the Pats all week long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST