PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Tough loss, I hate these close losses. I hate to lose, but I think if we're going to lose, I'd rather lose 45-3...Harris is going to be a keeper, Meyers had a real good game as well. O-line is really good.

Cam was average and then had that huge fumble. Bentley was bad as was our run defense. Overall, a tough loss.

Let's discuss

Great game by:
- Damien Harris who had his 3rd straight awesome game. Should start the rest of the way. He runs like Derrick Henry.
- Jacobi Meyers played great. He had 6 catches and 2 more that were called back due to Oline holding. Mystifying why Meyers wasn't playing before, that's idiotic from McD.
- JC Jackson has 4 picks this year and may be en route to his first very well-deserved pro bowl.

Poor Game by:
- JaWaun Bentley is absolutely terrible. So many missed tackles. Zero point to play him as he keeps missing tackles. The run defense in general hasn't stopped anyone for 2 straight games.
- Brooks ever playing on defense makes no sense. The Pats have DMcCourty, Phillips, JC Jackson, JMcCourty, Jonathan Jones. So in what universe does it make sense to ever play Brooks over... anybody ??

Other notables:
- Mystifying why Izzo has played so much this season. I guess there are reasons why today for Asiasi. Still does not excuse Harris, Meyers, Asiasi being muzzled most of the year by McDaniels
- The onside kick was a bad move. Lost our momentum.
- The OLine can run block and has problems holding on passes. We should run 45 times a game from here till end of week17.

Last edited:
Tough loss, I hate these close losses. I hate to lose, but I think if we're going to lose, I'd rather lose 45-3...Harris is going to be a keeper, Meyers had a real good game as well. O-line is really good.

Cam was average and then had that huge fumble. Bentley was bad as was our run defense. Overall, a tough loss.

Let's discuss
You’d rather lose in a blowout?

Before you **** on Cam, he played decently for stretches and we wouldn't have been in it without him. Belichichick deserves a lions share of the blame for that onside kick.

Not really any point to trying to win any more games this season. Trade some of our bigger cap hits before the deadline, get the young guys some looks, and try to improve our draft position. Wins at this stage are completely pointless.

I do not know what to say after this loss...

As much as people want to blame Cam for that fumble it also comes back to the lack of talent at skill positions. It allowed a lot of people to be around the ball and make something happen. Not that Cam shouldn't be blame for not securing the ball, but would that player have been there if they had someone worth doubling on the outside?

3 times Pats have been driving for the winning score and they have lost all 3. Not what we've been used to.
Agreed and it’s been brutal. At least a tie there. Hold onto the damn ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye