PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: Which former Patriot free agent should Belichick sign in 2021?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Poll: Which former Patriot free agent (who played elsewhere in 2020) should Belichick sign in 2021?

• TE Rob Gronkowski

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • WR/KR Cordarrelle Patterson

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • WR Danny Amendola

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LB Kyle Van Noy

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • K Stephen Gostkowski

• RB Dion Lewis

• QB Jacoby Brissett

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • LB Elandon Roberts

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • OL Ted Karras

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • DB Duron Harmon

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

goheels22002

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of guys with rings out there, ladies and gentlemen. Can we make up and live happily ever after?

I wanted multiple choices and/but selected Van Noy, Harmon and Roberts. But could and will live with none of the above.

If Andrews leaves Karras is a nice consolation prize. Problem is he's not as athletic as you'd like for that position.

Could use KVN obviously.

Harmon as well.

I’d love to have Harmon back. That’s one draft night reach that I was completely wrong about.
I wouldn't beat yourself up over that one...Jordan Poyer, a superior player now and a far superior prospect then, wasn't taken until the 7th! round, 218th overall...Harmon was still taken too damn early...

I wanted multiple choices and/but selected Van Noy, Harmon and Roberts. But could and will live with none of the above.
If the poll had been titled Which former Pat now UFA should Bill NOT sign in 2021, then Elandon's my man...

If Andrews leaves Karras is a nice consolation prize. Problem is he's not as athletic as you'd like for that position.

Could use KVN obviously.

Harmon as well.

Sorry, but Karras isn't a "consolation prize". That's like saying Johnny Manziel is "nice consolation prize" to Patrick Mahomes.

As much as I trash Van Noy, they need some edge setters.

Harmon is a closer he makes plays and is already has a great understanding of our defense as well as rapport with the team and coaches.
With Chungs injury history and age and Devin Mccourtys age. Plus the youth in Dugger and Williams. We should definitely bring Harmon back.
Plus it’ll keep Belichick from drafting another Jordan Richards.

Van Noy, hands down. There are some others on that list I wouldn't mind having. Amendola and Gronk are practically on the record as saying they won't come back here, though, so I would give up on that.

Sorry, but Karras isn't a "consolation prize". That's like saying Johnny Manziel is "nice consolation prize" to Patrick Mahomes.
Whats wrong with Karras? He was ok. There are better but there are worse.

Harmon. I didn't see a reason to trade him in the first place.

Karras was barely decent. We'd be better throw a rookie in there than bringing him back.
With more upside I agree. Karras is fine as someone keeping the seat warm while the rookie gets up to speed.

Hopefully J.J. Willliams, Cajuste, Froholdt, and Harry will eventually accomplish something.

Also, f*** Goodell for stealing another draft pick this year (3rd).

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
Back