PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

POLL: Quick Question: Do You Use the Twitter Feed?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you use the Twitter Feed on the Site? (see the post below with the screenshots)

• Yes

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • No

Votes: 40 56.3%
  • We have a Twitter Feed?

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters
Not really. I already follow the guys in your feed that I want to follow and I find that some of the guys you follow post a lot of stuff I don't give a crap about (the national guys and local guys who cover all sports).

Not really. I already follow the guys in your feed that I want to follow and I find that some of the guys you follow post a lot of stuff I don't give a crap about (the national guys and local guys who cover all sports).
They're not on a follow list of mine, they're just in the index of local reporters or guys within the NFL who occasionally post about the team.

You have the ability to check/uncheck those guys if you want to remove them:

That feed is your own feed, it just has everybody checked by default and then you can adjust it from there :cool:

No thanks

Reactions: Ian
LOL, 9 people out of 57 (because I'm one of the 10 who said "yes" to start the poll) use it.

I guess the next question is, if you don't click on the bird when you're on mobile (which is really what that button is meant for), do you guys find the feed on the right useful? Because it's the same feed (again, you select who you want to show up in it), it just moves into the gray slideout block if you're on your phone and you hit the bird button on the navbar.

They're not on a follow list of mine, they're just in the index of local reporters or guys within the NFL who occasionally post about the team.

You have the ability to check/uncheck those guys if you want to remove them:

That feed is your own feed, it just has everybody checked by default and then you can adjust it from there :cool:

Good to know. Thanks for clarifying. I will take a look.

I'm sick to ****ing death of reading ****ing Garbage on the sidebar from ****ing people whom I've attempted MULTIPLE ****ING TIMES TO ****ING REMOVE.

So, like, do whatever, man.
So has this finally been working for you since the other day?

LOL, no need to get your blood pressure all worked up - but I think I just fixed this, so that should hopefully make you a little happier ;)
This is captain we are talking about. Nothing makes him happy. That’s his entire persona here. The next thing he says the pats did right will be the first.

I tried turning off everybody in the customization section and it didn't take.

It did - but I didn't account for people unchecking 100% of the selections, so it now ignores it because of the value it leaves and loads all of them. LOL, there's always someone who helps find a glitch in situations like these :cool:

Since the window doesn't disappear anyway, if you've unchecked everybody, just go back in and pick just the Patriots' official feed, and the rest will all disappear. Keep in mind, some random ones will still appear because the Patriots do occasionally retweet people not listed.

Upon further review, it looks like you'll also have to pick at least one player as well as the player feed will also load all of them unless you have at least one selected. I'll revamp this in the offseason, but that will be the workaround. Might as well pick a player who doesn't Tweet and that should solve the issue.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back