• Nay

Votes: 42 55.3%
  • 47 tops

Votes: 9 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It won’t be with the Pats

Anything is possible with Brady. Problem is Brady has a family that has been patient to this point considering what he has accomplished. I think his family gave him a 45 deadline and he will hold to that so he can watch his children grow

Yup! I would not be surprised if Brady does intend to. I saw something few months back about someone mentioning 50. I don't know if it leaked but I did mention it other day in another thread and this comes out from AG. I don't know if TB can do it but I'm not betting against it.

Yup! I would not be surprised if Brady does intend to. I saw something few months back about someone mentioning 50. I don't know if it leaked but I did mention it other day in another thread and this comes out from AG. I don't know if TB can do it but I'm not betting against it.
i would love it, as long as I outlive his career. It has always been my fear I would not outlive the BB era

i would love it, as long as I outlive his career. It has always been my fear I would not outlive the BB era

My heirs probably fear I will

It depends how to read this sentence. Try it this way: Alex Guerrero Believes Tom Brady Can Play Until Alex Guerrero Is 50.

Guerrero is already 54, so that’s a true statement.

Also, water cures AIDS.

Brady is as close to a footbal god as there is but he will be lucky to play to 45. Injuries health, ligaments, tendons, family. Lot of factors are going to play into how long he goes. Highly doubt it.

Btw this whole 50 thing is fabricated. Isn’t it?

Anything is possible with Brady. Problem is Brady has a family that has been patient to this point considering what he has accomplished. I think his family gave him a 45 deadline and he will hold to that so he can watch his children grow
Yep. He needs more time to kiss them on the lips.

I don’t understand some of the logic surrounding this.
I worked past 45 and I saw my kids grow up. And I work year round.
I have been more siucessful in my career than I probably expected I would and there has never been a day where I say “I’m done with this success, time to quit, nothing more to do”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes