PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll about preferred outcome of next 10 years...(curiosity regarding feelings)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which would you prefer?

• Scenario A - Brady, Belichick win three more SBs with Pats and retire with team

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Scenario B - Brady, Belichick renounce Pats and win multiple SBs with hated rivals

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • RLKAG

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't resist trolling, I see. I had you on ignore all last season for nonsense like this and took you off just a few days ago to see if you had grown up any. One more and it's back to message board purgatory for you, soxboy.
lolololololololololol i need to grow up? Look in the mirror. You really need to lighten up. baseball baseball baseball:D.

Hey guys, no agenda here. Just wanted to ask you what you’d prefer. I’m not trying to make any type of point regardless of your answer to this question, though it’s possible it will lead to a conclusion (but I clearly have no agenda.)

Scenario A:
Patriots extend Brady for three years. Despite the move being widely panned due to his age and that level of commitment, Brady plays phenomenal and then gets extended again. He plays the next eight years and retires at age 50, in 2028. He is all-decade first-team for the third consecutive decade and the Patriots win three move Super Bowls while making it to the big game four times. They win the division every season. But after eight years, from 2029-30, there are some questions about who will replace Brady.

Scenario B:
Patriots do not extend Brady and he walks. He goes to Indianapolis and wins a Super Bowl in 2020. He then goes to the Jets and wins a Super Bowl in 2021. He goes to the the Steelers and wins a Super Bowl in 2022. He also renounces all of his time with the Patriots and refuses to ever be associated with the organization again. Meanwhile, the Patriots struggle to even maintain mediocrity. Belichick does his best to rebuild with limited resources, and the Patriots win between 6 and 9 games from 2020 through 2024. This is followed by Belichick leaving the Patriots to set the all-time record for coaching wins, which he does with the NY Giants in 2025. He then wins two more Super Bowls with the Giants before retiring in 2032. He lobbies the NFL to have every win by the Patriots under his leadership transferred to the Giants and renounces the Patriots forever.

I can see you picking either one here, and like I said, not trying to push for one way or another. Whichever you prefer has no bearing on what I’ll tell you next as it relates to the Brady situation. Thanks for your opinion.

This poll is a fail. Why does Brady win 3 SBs in both A and B?

If you add an additional couple of SBs for Brady in scenario B: say 1 with the Ravens, and then 2 more with the NYG when he reunites with BB, after Bill kneels and kisses Brady's rings, it would be a lot more interesting choice :D

I don't see Brady winning more than 1 if even that.
Just not sure even at his extreme levels of care he can stay healthy enough.
As I have said in other threads ... I'm okay moving on.
As long as Belichick is here ... we will have a chance for more.

Come on Icy. Bringing a logical knife to a farcical gun fight?

Dont you smoke it?

It leaves the system does it not?

Residue in hair follicles can remain up to 90 days and sometimes longer, I suspect the NFL has sophisticated testing..

There also may be some PED residue...

I do not smoke M...

Hey guys, no agenda here. Just wanted to ask you what you’d prefer. I’m not trying to make any type of point regardless of your answer to this question, though it’s possible it will lead to a conclusion (but I clearly have no agenda.)
I think Ray killed more than one guy
How do YOU feel?
kellerman-lockwood.jpg

Scenario A:
Patriots extend Brady for three years. Despite the move being widely panned due to his age and that level of commitment, Brady plays phenomenal and then gets extended again. He plays the next eight years and retires at age 50, in 2028. He is all-decade first-team for the third consecutive decade and the Patriots win three move Super Bowls while making it to the big game four times. They win the division every season. But after eight years, from 2029-30, there are some questions about who will replace Brady.
Business as usual.

Only detail is, assuming Krafts still paying the bills, that SB ring will be virtually unwearable due to size, weight and blinding scintillation.
Scenario B:
Patriots do not extend Brady and he walks. He goes to Indianapolis and wins a Super Bowl in 2020. He then goes to the Jets and wins a Super Bowl in 2021. He goes to the the Steelers and wins a Super Bowl in 2022. He also renounces all of his time with the Patriots and refuses to ever be associated with the organization again. Meanwhile, the Patriots struggle to even maintain mediocrity. Belichick does his best to rebuild with limited resources, and the Patriots win between 6 and 9 games from 2020 through 2024. This is followed by Belichick leaving the Patriots to set the all-time record for coaching wins, which he does with the NY Giants in 2025. He then wins two more Super Bowls with the Giants before retiring in 2032. He lobbies the NFL to have every win by the Patriots under his leadership transferred to the Giants and renounces the Patriots forever.
This is Utopia for all opponents, and the league. Not only get to justify burying the Pats for half a century, but also being enabled to honor the GOAT QB & coach without compromising their jihad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes