PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: A Week Later, Should The Mods Merge All Moss Threads?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should The Mods Merge All Moss Threads

• Yes, this board has become overrun with them

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • No, I didn't get to start MY Moss Thread Yet

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • We Should Ask Teenuh First

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • A Sixer of Natty Ice and 4 or 5 Ambiens And I Wont Care

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shirtsleeve

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
And send any new ones there to the Moss mega thread?

I think your poll is missing :)

Let's just pretend this whole thing never happened.

And by "whole thing", I mean life since February 2005.

actually, i'm ok with life up till week 13 of 2007. After that,,,,:bricks:

That's the kind of thinking which gets you relocated to Babylon. :snob:

Other than certain tough endings 2006-2008 were outstanding years for watching NEP football. There is no arguing how close the team was to getting it all done in each of those years while dealing with some serious adversity.

2005 was a mixed bag with Bru's painful situation tugging at our collective heart strings, it was an emotional high mid-season seeing him come back, the sad part was watching core leaders melt down in the playoffs when their example was needed for the kids BB was trying to develop.

2009 was just ... life, lumpy as all get out, however; it did lay some critical groundwork for the excitement we're watching right now. I never cared for roller coasters, but I love curvy and hilly roads, small boat operations in lumpy water, and the occasional wild woman - this season is looking to be fun in the same manner. :p

Other than certain tough endings 2006-2008 were outstanding years for watching NEP football. There is no arguing how close the team was to getting it all done in each of those years while dealing with some serious adversity.

2005 was a mixed bag with Bru's painful situation tugging at our collective heart strings, it was an emotional high mid-season seeing him come back, the sad part was watching core leaders melt down in the playoffs when their example was needed for the kids BB was trying to develop.

2009 was just ... life, lumpy as all get out, however; it did lay some critical groundwork for the excitement we're watching right now. I never cared for roller coasters, but I love curvy and hilly roads, small boat operations in lumpy water, and the occasional wild woman - this season is looking to be fun in the same manner. :p

Of course, I was just being a sarcasthole.

I probably enjoyd 2008 more than any of those seasons. A team with low expectations and a different kid of Pats team. Dare I say, a more exciting one? Seeing a good guy like Cassel mature was a treat.

2005 was also pretty cool as we watched the defense get better and better as the season progressed.

I think the 2007 season ended after we blew out the Jets in week 1.

PS - that bikini pic is making me think unkosher thoughts. Mmmmm, bacon bikini.

Merge and lock them for Christs sake.

Yes, please merge them all so that those of us who have accepted BB's decision and want to move on don't have to repeatedly scan the board for un-Moss threads to look at and respond to.

I vote NO for merging all the Moss threads together.

I vote YES for merging all of the threads complaining there are too many Moss threads.

May not be a bad idea. For comparison sakes, the Planet is (surprisingly) actually more readable right now as they have merged all the Moss-related threads into one.

Merging is irrelevant. I want them all locked. Another Pats forum I'm active on did that.

As long as no new threads are made le them be, but if there is a new wave of them, yes to right ahead and merge them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes