PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Polian exposed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That article pretty much sums up what a lot of us have been saying for years. (Except the whole "sheriff of Cheaterville" part)

The only problem is nothing will become of it.

Good points on the illegal contact. The resting starters part and the helmet hypocrisy were a reach and undermined the stronger opening argument.

It would have been better if a Pats fan didn't write it. It looks like sour grapes.

riiiiiight :rolleyes:

Illegal contact was already a penalty in the books. It just wasn't being emphasized (exactly like the helmet to helmet hit rule coming into this year)

Last edited:
As much as I might go off in game threads after the Colts get a ticky tack PI call the problem is at the league level on all this crap and it's not cheating. The league simply has to have a video ref who can instantaneously review everything including penalties and overrule ones like the hand to the head of Manning. Brady has benefited from these too so I'm not singling Peyton out.

I know people will say well as long as you're all playing by the same rules...... The problem I have with that is these calls are game changing too often. That series is over and Indy has no shot at a comeback. Philly was the better team by a lot more than two points as their shouldn't have been a flag on the Collie play and that should have been a live ball recovered by the defense.

Above all get the ******* call right. Let the right team win. And if that's not my Patriots so be it.

It's Bleacher Report. I read the whole article to confirm my initial opionion that it must have been written by an idiot. I was right. The article basically has zero value.

So much fail in one article. Oh well, it's marked as "satire." :yawn2:

Last edited:
shew I was kinda scared to open this thread for fear it would NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand