PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please vote for Pats-Jets game to be transmitted on METV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all of you for votes. I hope this will help, i will let you know for sure.

In Poland American Football is not very popular but ovcourse they are some people interested in it.

I became familiar with NFL in the early 90's. The first game i saw was probably the first championship game between Cowboys-49'ers. It really impressed me and that's how it started. Cowboys was my first favourite team.

However i had a big hole in watching Nfl from 1997 till 2000. So the Patriots really impressed me with a win against Rams in Superbowl and since then i started to follow them. But i became their biggest fan after a great Superbowl win against Panthers.

Since 2005 i have been following almost all Patriots game, the lost in Denver really hurt me and i won't even talk about last years AFC title game.

It's not that easy to follow NFL in Poland but nowadays it's easier cause we have a channel called NASN which shows at least 6 games a week and because Pats are such a good team they show most of their games.

Unfortunately this week the only place to see their game is Metv that's why i decided to ask for some votes.

Thanks all of you

Hey, Tomek, do you know where in Warsaw I can watch that game?

Are there any sportsbars there that show it?

Thx

wojtek

Unfortunately Steelers-Jags game won the voting :(

However i wanted to thank all of you for trying to help

Thanks

Sorry you didn't get what you wanted. But it will probably be the better game. They are two very evenly matched teams.

I don't think it's possible to watch that game in whole Poland. There is no sat tv channel that could show it.

I don't think it's possible to watch that game in whole Poland. There is no sat tv channel that could show it.

You can buy it on yahoo.com NFL gamepass for 25 USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes