PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PLEASE tell me somebody else saw this

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.Z.O.

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
During the game last night, early in the second quarter, ESPN did a stadium shot to show fans in the stands. They isolated on 4 Jets' fans holding up individual letters to spell J-E-T-S. Anyway, the 'S' and the 'T' were reversed in order, spelling 'JEST'...which I thought was not only appropriate but also hysterically funny.

PLEASE tell me I wasn't the only one to see that.

Re: PLEASE tell me somebody elese saw this-

During the game last night, early in the second quarter, ESPN did a stadium shot to show fans in the stands. They isolated on 4 Jets' fans holding up individual letters to spell J-E-T-S. Anyway, the 'S' and the 'T' were reversed in order, spelling 'JEST'...which I thought was not only appropriate but also hysterically funny.

PLEASE tell me I wasn't the only one to see that.

whoops, sorry. i think i started a thread about this. no you are in fact correct.

whoops, sorry. i think i started a thread about this. no you are in fact correct.

you're right.

Can a mod merge these please?

Thanks.

Roadgrader has a photo up over at Patriots Planet - farging hilarious! :rofl:

Roadgrader has a photo up over at Patriots Planet - farging hilarious! :rofl:

I'm working nights at the minute, and Skyplus'd (a version of Tivo we have over here) the game, which I'm watching at the minute, and I've just photographed this:

100_0158.jpg

I saw it!! I dunno know if it was on purpose or not, one guy was holding both the T and the S, he might have gotten them mixed up. Still very funny.

lol jets are Dumb and so are their fans

I saw it!! I dunno know if it was on purpose or not, one guy was holding both the T and the S, he might have gotten them mixed up. Still very funny.

Well it was in the correct order from his point of view

This is so funny! My 10 yr. old said to me during the game (I know, I know, bad Mom for letting my 10 yr. old stay up so late, but he loves football as much as I do), "Mom, I just saw someone holding up signs saying J-E-S-T!" and I told him it was probably some San Diego fans making fun of the Jets, as the Jests was one of their nicknames by opposing fans. Little did I know that it was some dumb Jets fans making fun of themselves!!

Tee Hee! Anyone else get pleasure out of seeing Favre, after they "opened it up" throw picks and almost picks all night long?

Tee Hee! Anyone else get pleasure out of seeing Favre, after they "opened it up" throw picks and almost picks all night long?
Does this make us bad people? :rofl:

Does this make us bad people? :rofl:

Probably, but we've got to have something to smile about these days (see, rest of board).

That is awesome

It definitely made up for Sunday's loss. I left ESPN on as background noise and they were ballwashing favre saying if he aired it out they would do a lot better. It was great to see them eat their words. Afterwards they questioned if it was actually the receivers fault. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes