PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please let the Patriots lose

I don't think BB's approach to the offseason will depend at all on how today's game goes. That was probably decided weeks ago.

Wouldn't mind a loss because of the draft capital gained, but I can't help but prefer to watch a win.

*Looks for ignore thread option*

*Finds it, upper right corner*

*Clicks it*
Kind of funny.......the order of your actions......."read, post, ignore" instead of "ignore"

Only thing I'm rooting for today is a Cam 13th rushing TD and another JC interception. Besides that would love the 10th pick in the draft.

I saw something that said if we lost to the Cardinals we would've had the 6th pick with a loss today. I also saw that if we lost against the Jets and Cardinals we would've been in the running for the 3rd pick. Crazy to think about.
Shows how terrible the 2020 version of the Patriots is.

Now McDaniels calls a competent offense drive.
He maybe auditioning for the Jets

Imagine thinking Bill is going to change everything over a meaningless game to the Jets

do you really think there's a difference between 10 and 15 given Bill's drafts the last 5 years? odds are he will reach and pick someone who plays more on special teams his first year

do you really think there's a difference between 10 and 15 given Bill's drafts the last 5 years? odds are he will reach and pick someone who plays more on special teams his first year
10 gives a chance to grab a top 4 QB. 15 basically means we need a trade or are going to be iced out and need to overdraft or risk not getting anyone

Cam is trying to lose. Those last 2 drives. Woof woof.

It would be beautiful if by winning this meaningless game the Jets moved us up a couple spots in the draft allowing us to draft a HOF QB that otherwise wouldn't be available.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Back