PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoffs: Bruins vs Canadians

Now to right the wrongs of last year against the Flyers!

Bruins Win!!!

but not as much as your 0-38 ***gy bruins! lol

canadasucks.png%253Fw%253D400%2526h%253D300.png

Good win, and it's good that somebody has an accurate shot on this team, but Goddamn I'm sick and tired of Horton's floating. I think I heard his name mentioned exactly once all game before the goal. Which is about the same amount of times I heard it mentioned during Game 6. It's the criticism that's followed him his entire career - no heartbeat, doesn't care that much.

About 6 games this season, I saw him hitting and forcing the play. The rest of the time he floats around somewhere and waits for someone to get him the puck. I don't like that guy as much.

OK, done venting. Off to Philly, where Lucic and the Power Play will make themselves known. It's a bit encouraging knowing we beat the Habs giving up more shorthanded goals than we scored on the Power Play and that Marchand, Kelly, and Peverly were 3 or our 4 best forwards. Peverly's speed is fun to watch.

Last edited:
great series

your dirty evil pirate hookers prevail over skill

anyway, now to become a flyers fan for a couple weeks and hope they gang rape your team of evil whores

but i'm not bitter lol

good job......and ference is a *** .....

come on year 39 without a bruins stanley cup!

You showed! I do give you credit for doing so. I thought you'd flop and dive your way under a rock somewhere, like your Habs have done in every game. Props to you pal! I must give credit when it's due!

anyone surprised the canadiens flopped and tried to cheat their way to victory?

Can we please now just kill all french speaking humans?

anyone surprised the canadiens flopped and tried to cheat their way to victory?

Can we please now just kill all french speaking humans?

jcdavey takes it to lows with his stupid insults, but you are the perfect example of a low-life with comments like that.

Did anyone think that Kelly and Peverley were just role player pickups? I did but have been ridiculous when we need a boost...And marchand is everywhere...Wow

Did anyone think that Kelly and Peverley were just role player pickups? I did but have been ridiculous when we need a boost...And marchand is everywhere...Wow

was thinking the same thing...they are really stepping it up!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back