PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoff Hype Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3Birdman

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Well it's the Thursday after a BYE and that itch to watch Patriots football is almost unbearable.

So, I present to you a nice 2016-2017 Playoff Hype video to hold you over until Saturday.

Enjoy :cool:

That is one sweet video. I just want to go home and watch it again on a 60" screen with a cold beer.

5 stars.

Is it saturday night yet? I woke up this morning and thought it was friday today, that was a letdown, lol...

Great music too...

I'm ready man. Saturday hurry up!

Well it's the Thursday after a BYE and that itch to watch Patriots football is almost unbearable.

So, I present to you a nice 2016-2017 Playoff Hype video to hold you over until Saturday.

Enjoy :cool:

Great video, awesome mix of plays

I decided to make an alternate version with a different feel to it.. all video credit to Mr. Brown Productions.

Go Pats<--

Just another sign I'm getting older. The music is a little monotonous for me. Love the vid, but I miss when you could hear the musicians actually playing. And it sounded different from each other. Ahh, rant off. But I love music, so I'll take it. :cool:

I need to make one of these videos. The problem is, I have the concept but not the music so I am taking suggestions.

I need a 6 second song with power to back my "Tom Brady's 2016 Interceptions" video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back