PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh RB James Conner injury

dannydyn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Looks worse now than initially thought. Not rooting for anyone's injury, but given our upcoming match-up in a couple of weeks, I wouldn't mind him missing more than just this upcoming Raiders game.

That's a Two maybe three week Injury he won't be going against us. And this Patriots Team have real estate in those Steeler players and Coaches heads. I was worried about this game previously nut I'm not now. Even if it's a shootout I expect us to win they have a lot of problems on D.

With or without Conner, it's still the 2nd of a back to back road for us. The Steelers do have a West Coast game this week so hopefully the traveling will take some toll on them to offset that advantage.

The Steelers are the antithesis of the Broncos for me. Until they actually beat us in a meaningful game, I have zero worries about the Steelers beating us. Now going to play Denver in Denver is whole other story.

Not that he would be playing, but I prefer to play against Bell then any other back they have. Bell dancing and waiting in the back field is a huge advantage for a BB coached defense. Maintain gap responsibility, sit and wait and he becomes worthless. Which is why I was actually worried a couple of years ago when he went down in the 1st quarter.

Seems like the key players of several teams this year have gotten hurt 1-2 weeks before playing the Pats.

Hurts my fantasy team....damn it...

You have Connor on your FFT? Does that mean you'll be rooting for him in the Pats-Steelers game if he plays?

Ouch! That’s really going to hurt them, even Oakland played kc pretty tough sunday so they are in trouble without connor. I still don’t think theyll miss playoffs, that would take a monumental collapse but they’re in major jeopardy of not winning the division now.

The Steelers are the antithesis of the Broncos for me. Until they actually beat us in a meaningful game, I have zero worries about the Steelers beating us. Now going to play Denver in Denver is whole other story.

Not that he would be playing, but I prefer to play against Bell then any other back they have. Bell dancing and waiting in the back field is a huge advantage for a BB coached defense. Maintain gap responsibility, sit and wait and he becomes worthless. Which is why I was actually worried a couple of years ago when he went down in the 1st quarter.

Against the 2016 defense, maybe. Against the 2017 version, he had a field day. This run defense has been more like 2017's than 2016's. Luckily for us, he won't be there either.

No danny no more Night Games until the Playoffs?? Playoffs??:D
Even if it was eligible for being flexed, no way CBS let's NBC take it. The networks have a certain number of refusals they can invoke each season, you know CBS had this one marked early on that they wouldn't give it up.

Not that I have Conner on my FF team, but a few years ago when the Pats played the Saints, I had Graham who was held scoreless in that game. I lost my match by one point but was happy the Pats won.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back