PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Pick 159, Patriots Select K Justin Rohrwasser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t we see liberals screaming for “freedom of choice” all over the map....if that’s his choice, fine!

I agree, that's his choice and he has both the right to make it and the right to change his mind as well. But along with rights come consequences and obligations, and if you wish to exercise your right to communicate something others find deeply offensive, then you best be ready to defend that and have it impact upon your life as a result.

There seems to be an idea that not only does one have the right to be offensive, but that there should be no consequences stemming from offensive behaviour. I disagree with this.

@MikeGiardi
·
2m

Asked about his "Three Percenters" tattoo, new #Patriots draftee/K Justin Rohrwasser said he got that tattoo as a teen & thought it was a military support symbol. "Turned into something I would never want to represent. Should have done way more research on it." Will cover it.

Note that he did NOT say that he will remove his tats.

Does anyone here think that Robert Kraft, who is Jewish, would be okay having a white supremacist neo-Nazi on the team? Simple yes or no will suffice.

The answer is "no". I would be more sure if Myra were still with us. However, it is NOT at all clear that the Krafts have reviewed the background of this player.

I agree totally. I'm using it as an example of *EVEN IF HE WAS* one of those, and Kraft, a Jew, was cool with the guy being on the team and representing him, his family, and his brand, who are we to say otherwise?
We are nobody to say otherwise, and Kraft, a Jew, may actually enjoy owning a white supremacist neo-nazi and forcing him to run up the Hills.:rolleyes:

Note that he did NOT say that he will remove his tats.

Did he say he will cover them? If so, covering them doesn’t mean he will just wear clothes over them. Typically a person that is a fan of tattoos will never go through the removal process but instead choose to tattoo over them which is commonly referred to as ‘covering’.

Did he say he will cover them? If so, covering them doesn’t mean he will just wear clothes over them. Typically a person that is a fan of tattoos will never go through the removal process but instead choose to tattoo over them which is commonly referred to as ‘covering’.
That could be easy. I just read the III% group has about 10,000 members, so he can add 0.00 before the "III" to represent the 0.003% of Americans the group actually represents.

But my point is that there isn't that much in the 16 pages of this thread crushing the kid for the tattoo. It's people talking about Kaepernick and such and arguing whether the 3%ers are racist not.

The kid has a 3% tatt. The left maintains they are a racist group. Therefore, the left is crushing him for his tatt.

I agree Brady took heat from the left wing but it wasn't even close to what Kaepernick got, and continues to get, from the right. Kaepernick isn't even in the league anymore and people are still melting about him in this thread. When was the last time you saw someone talk about Brady's hat on this board? How often does it come up now, three times a year?

Kaep gets **** because he stays in the news. As for the Brady/MAGA hat incident, that came up multiple times in one of the Covid threads just last week.

The answer is "no". I would be more sure if Myra were still with us. However, it is NOT at all clear that the Krafts have reviewed the background of this player.

Right. And if they do review it and want no part of him, then the critics here will be happy and the guy will be gone. And if they do review it and are fine with him, then the critics need to shut up because if Kraft, a Jewish owner of the team, is fine with him, then who are we - who haven't actually done the research and interviewed the guy and such - to b***h about it?

Are you making a generalization about an entire segment of people? I thought that wasn't allowed. I assumed you were more enlightened than that. Who knew you possessed such ignorance and prejudice?

Raising my hand

Right. And if they do review it and want no part of him, then the critics here will be happy and the guy will be gone. And if they do review it and are fine with him, then the critics need to shut up because if Kraft, a Jewish owner of the team, is fine with him, then who are we - who haven't actually done the research and interviewed the guy and such - to b***h about it?

Ill bet you right now Kraft is fine with the guy. Orange Man Jr is a 3%.

BB is fine too.

lmao this thread is like 100 knuckle draggers getting trolled by illegalcontact, it owns

lmao this thread is like 100 knuckle draggers getting trolled by illegalcontact, it owns

nothing can help them......they have been consumed by the dunning-kruger effect

Are you claiming all groups commit the same crimes at the same rate? The only difference is who the police "choose to arrest" and who the courts "choose to convict"? That seems like a blatantly ignorant and uninformed position.
There are obviously correlations between poverty, race, and crime. There's also a correlation between conviction rates and wealth level. You don't see rich white kids in court for smoking pot, or even arrested, at the same rate as poor black kids. Comparing Black and White Drug Offenders: Implications for Racial Disparities in Criminal Justice and Reentry Policy and Programming

It's not a great look, and I hope he follows through and tatoos over it. All you extremists one way or another, get over yourselves.

There are obviously correlations between poverty, race, and crime. There's also a correlation between conviction rates and wealth level. You don't see rich white kids in court for smoking pot, or even arrested, at the same rate as poor black kids. Comparing Black and White Drug Offenders: Implications for Racial Disparities in Criminal Justice and Reentry Policy and Programming

Disparities do not tell you anything without first looking at behavior. Looking at disparities without first examining the actual behavior is pointless. If you want to get into the various causes of the behavior, I'm more than willing to have that discussion. However, you first have to acknowledge disparities in actual behavior do exist.

If I told you drownings increase with the sales of ice cream, would you assume ice cream causes drownings. You're part of a very large group that allows your own biases to blind you from obvious truths and realities. You are part of the problem. Hold people accountable for their behavior, and stop blaming the invisible boogieman.

Racism exists, and it always will. People judging and treating people poorly for a countless number of reasons has always taken place, and it will be taking place well after you and I are gone. People will hate others because they are black, because they are white, fat, skinny, smart, dumb, rich, poor, smelly, pleasant smelling, tall, short, wear glasses, don't wear glasses, etc., and they always will. Get over it.

Last edited:
Disparities do not tell you anything without first looking at behavior. Looking at disparities without first examining the actual behavior is pointless. If you want to get into the various causes of the behavior, I'm more than willing to have that discussion. However, you first have to acknowledge disparities in actual behavior do exist.

If I told you drownings increase with the sale of ice cream, would you assume ice cream causes drownings. You're part of a very large group that allows your own biases to blind you from obvious truths and realities. You are part of the problem. Hold people accountable for their behavior, and stop blaming the invisible boogieman.

Racism exists, and it always will. People judging and treating people poorly for a countless number of reasons has always taken place, and it will be taking place well after you and I are gone. People will hate others because they are black, because they are white, fat, skinny, smart, dumb, rich, poor, smelly, pleasant smelling, tall, short, wear glasses, don't wear glasses, etc., and they always will. Get over it.
This reads like a version of the Chewbacca defense...lol diarrhea of the mouth should be treated.

Yes, such a masterful troll. Cannot believe us peons have been entangled in his complex web.

I’m looking forward to seeing him kick. He seems to be a good fit kicking in bad weather as well as he does. He also seems pretty clutch.

Yes, such a masterful troll. Cannot believe us peons have been entangled in his complex web.
Master troll IllegalContact hard at work in this thread...

article-1221592-06E53FDC000005DC-972_468x336.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back