PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Pick 159, Patriots Select K Justin Rohrwasser

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ironic in this outrage of this closet racist kicker we have is that he transferred to a predominately black college.
I don't know how this racist survived amongst all these minorities.

It's funny how Muricans get their education from tv and then confuse movies. He didn't go to We are the Titans. Lmao

well...it coulda been worse...the Pats coulda drafted a placeholder from Wuhan province...so we got THAT going for us...:confused::eek::cool:

I don't know how this racist survived amongst all these minorities.

It's funny how Muricans get their education from tv and then confuse movies. He didn't go to We are the Titans. Lmao

Not to be difficult but it's not like he's gonna see a significantly different fanbase demographic in the stands on his new team.

In reality I think people on the right get much more upset when players have left-leaning opinions than the other way around.

I couldn't disagree with this more.

PSA: Can someone check in on @LJRomanoff he seems clinically confused. He's dropped over 50 :confused: on this thread alone.

My apologies if Alzheimers has already set in.

The stat isn't racist, but the way it's derived is. Those numbers come from who the police choose to arrest and who the courts choose to convict. Couldn't possibly be any bias in there.

Are you claiming all groups commit the same crimes at the same rate? The only difference is who the police "choose to arrest" and who the courts "choose to convict"? That seems like a blatantly ignorant and uninformed position.

Last edited:
Are you claiming all groups commit the same crimes at the same rate? The only difference is who the police "choose to arrest" and who the courts "choose to convict"? That seems like a blatantly ignorant and uninformed position,

Andy, I think I know who stole your login credentials

Are you claiming all groups commit the same crimes at the same rate? The only difference is who the police "choose to arrest" and who the courts "choose to convict"? That seems like a blatantly ignorant and uninformed position,

Oh man...

Does anyone here think that Robert Kraft, who is Jewish, would be okay having a white supremacist neo-Nazi on the team? Simple yes or no will suffice.

Does anyone here think that Robert Kraft, who is Jewish, would be okay having a white supremacist neo-Nazi on the team? Simple yes or no will suffice.

Can the neo-Nazi catch? What was his 3-cone time? Does he "love football"? Can he do "a lot of different things"? I need to know more.

What's the point of my question, do you think?

I couldn't disagree with this more.

Fair enough, but I'm guessing which side you take depends 100% on your political leanings. I’ll wait for you to name one thing an NFL player did that pissed liberals off as much as what Kaep did for conservatives.

Last edited:
It is beyond crazy to use the word "neonazi" with this kid.

I agree totally. I'm using it as an example of *EVEN IF HE WAS* one of those, and Kraft, a Jew, was cool with the guy being on the team and representing him, his family, and his brand, who are we to say otherwise?

I agree totally. I'm using it as an example of *EVEN IF HE WAS* one of those, and Kraft, a Jew, was cool with the guy being on the team and representing him, his family, and his brand, who are we to say otherwise?

Ah got ya. Sorry was hard to tell the tone.

The irony of some fans of a team named the PATRIOTS being outraged by someone supporting Three Percenters is absolutely amazing.

Boston was the birthplace of the American Revolution. Sadly these days it’s closer to the Bolshevik Revolution.

equating 3 percenters with the gentleman farmers that led a revolution in this country is laughable, but neither here nor there

how's this kid kick?

and what's so bad about pointing out Hitler's good points? He was a great painter!

equating 3 percenters with the gentleman farmers that led a revolution in this country is laughable, but neither here nor there

how's this kid kick?

Even if it's literally why it's named that for their group ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back